Monday, September 6, 2010

Siannnnn, must be stressed out because of exams so pimples is flooding my face CHOY*
My forehead, cheeks, chin, nose all have pimples And the one on my nose is the worst. Big fat one resting in the middle of my nose !! make me look hideous angry* ): SO i declared war on the pimples !! That day i caught pupu staring at the big fat pimple on my nose -_- so he is one of my main driving force to win this battle, lets see how long i can endure lolol .

I am masking now, stealing my mum's one to use shy* going to spam oxy 5 & artistry blemish gel on the pimples afterwards LOL. There is a stronger one called Oxy 10 but i didn't use it as my skin is so lousy till even sometimes after using Oxy5, my skin become reddish & itchy -_-



The gel smelled abit like superglue O.O

I think i am becoming paranoid because when i look in the mirror of my face in near radius. I think i can see the pores & it is like so freaking big ?!

I think the main culprits are makeups, if ever any salesgirl tell you that their makeup product won't clog pores, they are lying in your face obviously because every i repeat EVERY makeup product clog pores -_- One sad thing i want to confess is in the past, the only thing i use to care for my face is a cleasing foam somemore i'm using some cheap alibaba one. I rather use the alibaba brand than stealing my mum's Olay one because i have a weird belief that Olay is for old woman lol. Now i have improved abit & i did use toner which is a hand me down from my brother because his is from the skin center (Brand new of cause, not going to share anything with him at all) but i suka suka then use one plus i don't like the feeling after using toner because it made my face sticky & after awhile i will feel uncomfortable & wash it off.

Call me cheappo because i don't spend money on skincare products even makeup removal also mum's one >.< She got a hell lot of makeup & skincare thing but i don't see her using so i help her use lor :x i think it is tiring to remove makeup already and there are so many steps to really clean your face entirely. In the past still can happily not do anything because no pimples (I thought god is being fair by giving me small eyes (NOT) & a flawless face) but now i'm proven wrong already :/

I think i seriously need to invest in skincare products after i get my pay & me want buy little black dress to go with my cross wedges which i had no chance to wear out yet ):

Okay gtg back to OB's world. Got so many theories need to memorize till i feel like fainting right now D: Just now i went to ask what is the criteria needed to change course cause i scare my alibaba diploma got no career propects, then the general office people told me she think need get GPA 3.5. Walao i 3 also got problem liao gnd better. Hais why must i be a smart alec & anyhow choose dip just because it is new ? ==

P.s : The mask is sticking to my face for i dk how long already. Am i supposed to stick to the time (I forgot the time already >.<)or just wait for it to dry out? Maybe if all the essence used up will be more effective? Lol, people is noob mask-user hehe i think i betta take it out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment