Friday, September 10, 2010

Today was my science exam & as predicted, i flunk like nobody business tyvm! Ok not like it is anyone business anyway :O I wasn't smart enough to answer the question but at least smart enough to leave the room earlier. Bad aura LOL. Well, tell you a secret, part of it was actually due to my stomach growling like seriously growling v loudly till i made people who are sitting beside me who racking their brain out to answer the question uncomfortable i think. I kept making fake noises like coughing loudly or clearing my throat or typing loudly but i guess from their expression i am a goner because they were obviously doing what i was pretending to do the previous day when i heard another girl's stomach who was seated beside me growling which is trying hard to act blur when actually you wanted to tou xiao so badly FML i am a shameshame girl D;. I learnt my lesson and that is to diedie eat your breakfast before a exam if you don't wanna end up as a "After exam gossips" and they will most likely tell their friends "Eh just now during exam, i heard a girl stomach growling, like earthquake leh! Omigod so paiseh!" Zzz beware because karma are for real experience by yours truely. *Bangs wall*

Ohya i remember an incident, i saw this girl while i was waiting for the bus to school and she happens to be my bff (NOT) in Primary school & lastime i used to go her house play. The thing is, she saw me and tried to act like she don't wanna acknowledge my prescence for i dk what reason because usually when one see a friend , you would immediately smile right and not like stare for a few miniute then smile (Well, i smiled first lol. I'm friendly ok! :B) is like she is trying to mentally process in her brain, "eh this girl like familiar leh, Fb friend?" (the lastime we contact is many years later thru FB lol) then maybe the next thing that pop up in her mind is. "Err, she don't look like her Fb dp at all?" and that could be the reason she took so long to acknowledge me LOL. Anyway I am w/o makeup with tooty spects & a big obiang clip securing my fringe tgt. I was in a hurry you see -.- It seemed people regconise me by my mask (other than Pupu), but well the world is realistic so i gotta be realistic too no~? Ohya, she used to be a bucktooth loh but now her braces came off & she became pretty & action Booo!

(I told yj i was going sommerset with pupu later and she said "You seriously going to sommerset looking like that?" Walao i emo lor Somebody please pok her face thanks LOL<3)


So me & Yj headed to our usual 'gaigai heaven', my wallet only acknowledge there LOL D; Ermmm, we took a longtime trying to find my plain black dress but in the end i got 3 dress instead (Bodycons mostly) + a black blazeer with gold buttons + a black stocking. I am going for the mature look now lol Although i still can't refrain from looking at cutesy clothings but Yj control me hehe! So we were happy girl at the end of the day xD

Met Pupu aftwards & we headed to Cineleisure to buy his Tees. We went to Dg next for dinner @ KFC. Hais, pupu is not making my mission easy by feeding me with fastfood D; i really got such lousy determination, easily tempted sobsobs!

Bused home afterwards but i stood the whole journey with jams Zzz & home not sweet home finally !


-SULKS-

P.s : Just some random alibaba picture because i don't have any decent one to post. A note to myself to take more pictures during the weekends!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY MALAY PEEPS OUT THEREEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment