Sunday, September 12, 2010

-Friday; 10 sept'10-

I bet all the malays enjoy their 'new year'! Well, i enjoyed it too because it's a PH ;D Spend my Hari raya with Pupu xD

Photobucket

My dirty mirror >.<

Photobucket

Ohya, if any of your is wondering why the hell am i wearing shoes in my room. The reason being i hiau want to see nice anot lol shy* but my wedges are definitely new&clean xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to cityhall's Thai express for dinner & err the food is not that nice as expected. But well Thai green curry is still loved :D

Photobucket

and next we headed to Marina Square. Wanted to say hi to Yj & Joash but well they were happily enjoying their food to notice hp ringing >.< Me & Pupu like stalker standing outside of the Seoul garden looking at them LOL. Bobiah, me & yj no fate so we brought Grape smoothie & bused homeee xD But stupid boy never go home straight to pei me, he went to meet friends then latelate go home & throw me alone at home ):

Photobucket

Ok, i just changed to photobuket to upload my pictures & now its so big yet blogger's is so small -.-? Bear with me alright, i'm lazy to reupload again :x

No comments:

Post a Comment