Sunday, October 24, 2010

Highlight of the day : Paranormal activity 2 (It's so real !)



Had dinner @ 313sommerset at some Jap restuarant (Can't remember the name) to celebreate our belated by 1 day 16th monthsary :P The food there is (Y) ! but we were left with limited choice since both of us is down with sickness. Damn you Haze -.- I wanna try Jap curry so much ! Had been putting this off since like so many weeks ago D;

Filled our stomach to the max before heading to Cineleisure for PA 2 ! It is so crowded there that we need to Q up all the way to the escalator so we were late for the movie. Went in gonggong sit down and don't understand what is happening there, Baby somehow get some part of the storyline while me is blur sotong all the way since i hardly opened my eyes and i'm trying to shut my ear with my finger so hard so i basically never even see like 30minute of the movie LOL.

I'm so proud of myself that i watched 2 horror movie within one week. Watched the eye staring ranie yang with my 2 poly friends and i somewhat go through it peacefully and get what the storyline is about although it is quite weird lol. But the (Y) one is PA 2. Seriously i freaked out so much by the sound effects and all that i almost quarelled with Baby for choosing this show in the first place. My tears are like threatening to fall because of fear but for the sake of my makeup-ed face i have to hold it in in case i end up scaring people afterwards lol >.<

Okay, i am not gonna be a spoiler but the funny thing is there are no ghost/demon or whatever supernatural appearing in the movie unlike eye yet my fear factor for PA 2 is like 10 times more. Seriously everytime night comes, baby will cover my eyes with his hand while i push my ear in with my own hands. Even with him hugging me hard & his hand covering my eyes with my finger shutting my ear i can still jump in my seat (Like when u hear loud thunders). You will never know what will happen next in the movie and i kept on cursing all the way lol. _|_ to the loud sound effects or should i blame the speakers. lol but then again, what is a horror movie w/o the sound effects?

When the movie ended, Bi kept on saying i'm hum ji kia say nexttime he go watch with his friends than me -.- Kns, i also don't want to watch liao lor. I'm so weak hearted i don't think i can go through another horror movie like PA 2. PA 1 was slightly less scarier i guess minus the ending part when the girl go so near to the camera and transform into a demonic face _|_

Now i don't dare to be alone at home ): all baby's fault nah sobs! I don't get how he manage to stay so calm for the entire movie, maybe this is guy genes i guess.

Morale of the story: Please don't play with Oujia board !!! & keep a pet dog preferbly a large fierce one at home. It's good for security purposes & if it started barking for no apparent reason you know there is something fishy in the house ~



Luv husband, thanks for today esp your piggyback ride but don't do stunts nexttime kie muacks !

Saranghaeyo Gary Chua ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment