Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Took this photo while cabbing to Laogong's place as he was sick that day )': He was sick but he still cooked maggie mee for me because i was hungry. I am a naughty girl :P Even though he was grumbling while cooking but the noodle tasted so nice & i finish everything up spick and span, i think it's because sickboy added in secret ingredients of love heheh 爱你 tontons so i did a tattoo on my hand specially for you oh !



Is my new tattoo nice ? :P

P.S: Saw a new biantai movie on the television called the 'The exorcism' which is only Nc16 & i have a feeling that Baby will ask me go watch with him. As much as i am unwilling to watch another horror movie since PA2 (with freaking ear blasting sound effects), i still gotta take out my guts because everytime he went out with his friends he will come home quite late (Watch movies then go starbucks talk cock or go for supper, many patterns one :x) & i don't like nah ): I can only sleep peacefully unless i know he is at home safe & sound~

Tommorrow is Formal day again! I think i am running out of coporate attires liao -.- How do i even survive year 2 i don't have a single ideas.

Went shopping with Yj yesterday ! Brought 2 shirtdress white & pink, one grey sleeveless top & a black long sleeve top (my height makes it suitable to be a short dress -_-) at a steal ! I still have not make up my mind on my birthday outfit~ Haven really made up my mind of my theme oufit. Mature? cutesy? casual? presentable? or alibaba mix of everything? I kan jiong spider so fast planning le LOL excited girl :P

I just spend a longtime writing a super long & sweet post machiam compo about me & bi past & present but i forgot to save & everything is gone in a flash. SPOILMOOD ONLY, FML FML FML FML !!

No comments:

Post a Comment