Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hihi ~ Finally i'm free from the ICA as i quited on thursday. Happy ttm can so i'm back to blog! BUT school is starting in like 3days time and i will find myself repeating the sickening process of making friends as i got into a class of total strangers. This is one of my many flaws which is i sucked badly in making friends, socialble was never a part of me sad to say so i'm a person with not many friends ):

Anyway, pictures updates time ~

-Friday, 8/Oct/10-




Laogong posing hehe ! <3

Laogong took off & accompany me that day :) We went PS initially as baobeh wanted to buy Gmask for his precious gadget and then we headed to TheCathay for movie. Bibi wanted to watch some china history movie featuring zhen zi dan as the main actor but there wasn't a suitable timeslot so we settled for Dedective Dee after much hesistation. I thought that show was a goner as it is also about China history but well i was proven wrong as Dedective Dee is quite interesting, the empress is super ugly lolol. I like the well planned plot & also how smart Andy lau (Main actor) is.

-Saturday which is today-

My saturday with dar is ruinned thanks to another cousin birthday party which if i missed it sure get kbkp until admit into IMH :B I simply don't understand why my mother is so keen about family bonding when her own family is already no different from a piece of shyt. Family bonding my ass man -.- Baby send me to woodlands before he go and meet his friends~ Nothing much to blog about either as i just sat there being a loner. My cousins one by one are introducing their Gf/Bf to the relatives, when will it be my turn to do so? ):

Ohya i have a super cool cousin that i am so envy of ! She works as an insurance agent & she is so successful that she got featured in magazines and she owns a red BMW ! How cool is that, her mum was so proud of her she can't stop raving saying that her daughter intented to purchase a Porsche but she stopped her for whatever reasons and she even show us the article that features her daughter posing beside her car just like a model . She is just freaking 26 years old now ! Aww i wished i could be that successful when i'm 26 years old too. DREAMS*

Even though i quitted ICA and tmr is sunday but i'm still working @ Fareast tmr. Call me supergirl because i don't think i hardly have time to rest this holiday ! lol :B Before i go to bed, i will end this post with some old pictures that i digged out from bi's phone.



This is probably the only picture i think i look abit mature LOL -_-

Time for bed ! Goodnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment