Friday, October 15, 2010

I am gonna wear a long dress tmr. Yes LONG ! :B Anyway, i can betcha tmr is a shitty day ahead since there is another relative bday (FML) Like last sat is not a relative birthday like lastlast week is not another relative birthday? -.- Man, and they just simply love to hold their birthday on saturdays which happen to be the only day i can spent a whole day with my boyfriend. Seriously just go and fuck your life so hard la ! Everytime i got a text from this particular cousin, i straightaway have the FML expression serious because she's like the messenger who pass around info about upcoming event like bday celebration etc. and make sure everyone know about it.

Y'know, we could be very best friends cum cousin if she ain't those mama girl type since she's just one year older than me yet we have personalities that are miles apart like north south poles. 17 years since i exist but i don't ever seemed to have a common topic with her (Well it could be due to my problem of being dao). Sometimes i seriously wished i can switch family with her. She had freedom that she didn't make use of. Her mum is so understanding unlike mine, i rmb when i was like in primary school i used to stayover at her house. I willingly helped her mother do housework with no complains at all. I treated their mother as if she's my mum & even felt jealous when i felt that somehow she still love her own daughter more but well i was too young to understand la :x Then on the other side, my damn real mum alway tried to stop me from staying over at their house for i dk what reasons. I rmb well then she said i am just a troublemaker there don't keep on stay at people's hse create trouble for them. Now i am thinking like seriously wtf man, so my hatred for her is accumulated from young. _|_

Update about schoool;
The new sem is quite ok for now i guess. But Facillitators became more strict and i need to wear formal once everyweek. There is absolutely no way i am gonna wear a skirt that is over my knees, like please reminding me of my fucked up secondary sch days =.= Someone in class actually thought i'm 19, NINETEEN ! I was silently flying away at that point of time lolol but then again reality strikes hard as 19 is still 2friggin years away from me D; & i think that girl thought i'm 19 because i didn't stand up. In my new class, i admire some of them as they speaks perfect english like those angmoh type. coolness because i can never be able to do it even in my dreams. Once i open my mouth, i gave people the impression of a typical singaporean sad to say. I belive every class there's surely a 'She thinks she's v pretty and she's best of the best' kind of person & so far i spotted one in the class. She 'shooted' people with no mercy, I hope i never get into the same team as her although the odds are v slim.

Seems like my post have nothing but tons of wordings so i shall insert some peekchas in before i call it a night ! :)

The perfect couple? Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron

Believe alot of people admire them just like i do ^^ (Let's not talk about the nude photo explosure yet lol) Can Vanessa hudgen be any prettier? *Envy envy* If there is anyone who think she is not in the slightest pretty, you can start digging your eyeballs out now since it is obviously not functioning well :P

Last but not least,

This is meant just for you my babyboy <3 Hope our r/s become sweeter & sweeter as days passes by ! Luvluv (:

P.s: I must be some fucking terrible creature in my pastlife to deserve this fucking hell of a mother, perhaps a terrorist who carried out sucide bombing or maybe i'm mas selamat's great grandfather who brainwash the younger generation to be terrorists. Seriously, she left me SPEECHLESS with the treatment she gave me. I'm more like her pet dog than her flesh&blood. I will be so much better off with foster parents who actually love me. I really wish she could say something like "Why so moody, anything you want to share with me?" when she see me being not my self instead of scolding me and asking me to get out of MY room because she want to sleep. Then again, when will she ever notice when i'm upset since this is how i always behave at home. I only open my mouth to talk when i'm hungry or when i want her to pay the debts she own me or when we are shouting at each other which is like everyday. Fuck this family. She is so selfish that she forced me to stay awake just to hang the damn clothes that is not yet done, it is alreay 12 plus going 1. MOTHER-FUCKER .

No comments:

Post a Comment