Monday, November 22, 2010

I feel utterly cheated now !!! God, the stuffs that i ordered online is totally not what it seemed like. The maybelline foundation is tiny sized but then again how big do i expect from the $10 i paid lol. The colour of the liquid foundation is nice though abit of pinkish based and i expect it to last me for a month OR lesser if i makeup frequently during that month ._. The lipstick i must complain for sure ! I wanted sweet pink but it is anything but sweet pink. I ordered a pink one initially but last minute they bail on me saying it ran out of stock like WTF? so i just had to replace it with the closest pink i seen since all the nice colour are OOS and i got this (300 crushed mauve) which i swore do look pink in their Fb albulm lor (FUCK THE FLASHLIGHT MAN, CHEATER BUG). I will show your the colour differences with flash & w/o next time. *ANGRY*

No comments:

Post a Comment