Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dinner @ Pasta De Waraku some time ago :) I know i said this before, but the Hanito is super duper nice only !!!


Our main course, Friedrice with scallop (Bi's) & Chicken cutlet with Curry (Mine) :) Hmm for me the Jap curry is overpowering to my liking. Hmm how should i put it? Like the feeling you get when you eat too much of cheesecakes. Bi said i don't know how to appreciate good food >.<


This is our Hanito with choco banana ! If you ate this after a main course dinner, you'd most probably die of overeating. Lols Okay imma exagerating, but it's so sinfully nice you will try to squeeze as much of it till your stomach's full capacity no feat. At least this is what happened to us that day hehe. The outer layer is sorta crisp and the inner is warm and soft with cold vanilla icecream on the top with chocolate syrup. Never did i ever imagine in my wildest dream that bread could be so yummyfully nice :B It would have been a perfect combi w/o the bananas (Ok, maybe we were too full to appreciate the bananas :x) *Drools* The best part is they are having a 1 for 1 Hanito promotion till end of Dec i think ! YANESS<3 Anyway this is not the only type of Hanito they have, there are other yummy flavours like Tiramisu/Matcha red bean to name some but we haven tried it yet because i have a bad history of making bad food decision & i don't wanna end up regretting :P


Coke float is nice too ! Haven had it for quite some time.


Babyboy with his Scallop friedrice <3


I have no idea why, but i actually looked genuinely happy over the coke float ._.?


Took @ Heeren's toilet. Full length mirror + the toilet is super clean (Y) It is a super huge difference from Rp's toilet with it's unbearable smell plus girls who don't have a habbit of flushing and torture people with the sight of their 'monthly red thingy' around the toilet bowl. One word Gross -_-


Baby stole my Hp and zilian-ed which explains the lou ya ttm quality of the image >.<






Last photo of the day = Me & my awesome boyfriend! Lovelove oh~ <3



P.s:

1) I deserve to be shot because I am so indecisive till now i can't make up my mind on what hairstyle i want RAWR >.< There's always the constant worries that i will not look good with my new hairstyle + Baby is not helping much as he is just encouraging me not to do anything to my hair. Like Duh ? Toot Bi ._.

2) There is a 50/50 chance that i am not going to Msia tmr which means no hairstyle change because my father scare my absence in school is going to affect my studies + i am definitely pon-ing 4days of school for the family KL trip ==! Everything requires $$ so please let it rain $$$ ):

3) I hope i succeeded psyco-ing them ! Wish me luck :> Ok no, i need to succeed because few days ago i succeeded pyco-ing my mum to pay for my mani/pedi by reminding her what a failed mother she is because she never celebrate my birthday at all + getting a mani/pedi is so much cheapper in Msia than Sg lor.


Edicted:
When is GG's ep 10 coming out? )': Usually it will come out one day aft it aired in the US which is every mon so by right tuesday can watch ler but this time heard they are having thanksgiving there hence the delay to i dk when ._. SOBX, in ep 9 there are 3 bitches who ganged up against Serena, once of the bitches includ her stepsister somemore. Girl's jealousy are a very powerful tool so never underestimate my jealousy hor bibi & if i'm going to msia tmr you better be guaiguai behave yourself when i'm not around !! D:

Ohya before i forgot, I wanna get thigh-high socks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment