Friday, November 19, 2010

I hope i'm getting my cosmetic stuffs soon :D Wanna say byebye to red lips. Yes, i got comments from people saying it's nice, don't need buy lipstick and won't look so pale etc. but the problem is i have only one choice for my lips which is red. Whatever occasion only red lol. I haven use a lipstick before in my entire life but i tried coloured lip gloss befores & it just simply camouflage into my lips. If i apply too much of the gloss it will be overly sparkly like thick milkypink liquid on my lips so it will beat the purpose liao -_- It looked nice on photo though but hard to say in Rl >.< I love & also wanna achieve the Jap's sweet pink lips but due to my lip's colour, my lipgloss is now neglected, unused & rotting ): One funny thing about my lips is that it have 'moodswings' sometimes it will be super red when i'm sick probaly due to heatiness? and become light red to pinkish when i'm say cold shivering? and back to normal tone of reddish in normal circumstances but well the colour still appear quite unpredictable in photos/RL.


Bi took this (Trying to melt the Vanilla icecream in the cokefloat) while we were dining at Pasta De Waraku. The Hanito is Best of the best ! Drools*

P.s: I wanna achieve the full gyaru look someday ! Got to invest in new pairs of lower lashies soon because the current ones are super uncomfortable kept poking me ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment