Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm still giving myself excurse to delay my birthday post. (Look at tons of photos & sign*)

Okay, today was my Financial accounting UT & i basically typed massive chunks of rubbish/words in it (Thanks for asking lol) but now it's over ! Huge signs of relief* even though i know i'll 100% guarantee chop flunk for sure. Had Maths UT a couple of days ago & there's a glitch in the system meanning for one type of questions there are several similiar questions so many people did not manage to finish on time including your's truely but well it doesn't make much differences because once the exam start, i had a glance at the questions and zoned out -_- There's a retake schedule for maths but no one knows when SIANZ 1/2 only.

Next week is the week to have a completely new hairstyle YAY ! I hope everything turns out well <3 It's a secret on what hairstyle i'll be getting next, even Baby don't know hehe!

The Hellokitty/disney mascot keychain i'm talking about on my previous post :)

~Disney~ Stitch is loved hehe :D







~Hellokitty~ <333





Now you know the reason why it is hard to resist, Mad cuteeee la ! But the price will make you think twice at least for me because it cost like $12 each ): ! They are collectibles from Japan that can't be found in Singapore hence the pricing (That's what the blogshop owner say). SOBX

Candid shots of my darling before i proceed on to do homework ._.

At Dg's JustAcia, Free flow of drink & icecream ! (Made coke float for myself hehe)


Three?


Scratch head <3


Wei don't bio girls ! >.<


Baby's chubby cheeks, CUTE DIE LER <3

我好想你 ! *Insert major sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment