Monday, November 29, 2010

My stuffs have arrived in the mail today wheeee ! Presenting the 2 NYX lippies that i ordered online a few days ago :D


They are called NYX round lipstick series anyway :) Note the circled part* This is the first time i saw a lipstick that have gloss like thingy on the bottom of the lipstick, have you? I got no idea why is the bottom like that but well it's unique and maybe one day i will try twisting the bottom and see what happen lol. I didn't have time to experiment with the lipstick just a few swipes on my lips to test out the colour effect as the weather was so nice today that i need to have my nap :P Rainy days = perfect for snuggling up under my blanket & Zzz-ing <3


Pretty design + pretty names are loveeeed ^.^


I am a sucker for pretty colours esp pink ! <3 Comparing the colours in the picture above, i think most of us would think that Narcissus (Right) is nicer than Strawberry milk (Left) but in actual fact Strawberry pink is a much better choice. The strawberry pink is a nudy kind of pink with abit of shimmers although it doesn't show up on my lips just now. Maybe because i did not applied alot? Narcissus is abit overated for me, too pink already but it had done a good job of covering all the redness in my lips though. It would prolly appear nice in photos because it is so striking !

Pros :D!

1) They have endless collection of pretty colours for this range ! Plenty shades of Nudy tones, bright red, pink, shimmery, sheer, creamy. You name it, they have it no kidding ! (Mostly i guess :/)

2) It is a super bargain find. (It cost me $5 each because the bs owner gave me discount and it's including of normal postage :S)

3) You can find many people swatching the colours at youtube as samples for people to see the colours on their lips (Note that one's normal lips colour make a slight difference) and it is quite accurate mostly, just as i expected the colours to be :)

4) NYX is a US brand and many Singaporeans will go to their US website to purchase their lipsticks online which means crazy shipping fee !

5)My friend in class bought Strawberry milk too + one other colour and she told me it cost her USD 10 just to ship 2 lipsticks to Sg, isn't it funny that the shipping fee is more expensive than the lipstick itself? -.-

6)I'm proud to say that this blogshop that i ordered from sell this range of lipsticks in many variety of colours + cheaper from the US website & the best thing is that these are instocks meaning no waiting time + you can get it within 3days time & also no crazy shipping fee (YAY) !

7) They are very professional as this is the first time i got a receipt (in email form) to state the tracking number in case the stuffs got lost & also states the day requires for the things to arrive for different types of postage.

Cons:
1) The blogshop owner reply like tortoise like that. Took her about 2 days to clear my enquiries as she apparently need a few hours interval before she reply my one sentence email & one day to see that i already paid the day before + 3days by mail = 5 days before i get my items lol -.-

Here's the website anyway~

http://smoochiezz.com/ (Instocks only)
http://smoochiezz.livejournal.com/ (With more than 40 ongoing sprees)

Next up is the Maybelline lipstick that i complained about a few posts back ~.~


Maybelline lipstick in 300 crushed mauve & Age-rewind liquid foundation in Porcelain Ivory. Not that i need the age-rewind effect but that i have read positive reviews on it & it cost like what $10? (My auntyness when it comes to $$$, Signs* how i wish i'm born with a freaking silver spoon wait maybe a golden spoon is better) ._.


The lipstick colour do look abit pinkish don'tcha think? (With flash on) Compare the height of the lipstick & foundation~ Your eyes is definitely not playing tricks on you because that lipstick is not some tall ass lipstick obviously. That's how small the foundation is. I happily forgot to enquiry about the size as i thought there ought to be some standard size. It looked quite normal size on their Bs lehhhh, Damn the stupid blogshop owner with the good phototaking skills.. *Shows Kuku face* -__-


(This is taken in normal room light) Now you see that i'm not lying when i said that picture lies BUT colour lies even more ! T.T WHERE IN THE GODDAMN WORLD DOES THIS LOOK PINK AT ALL ?!?! I was like Are you freaking kidding me? That's the colour that my mum would use can wapiang eh !!! -BANGS WALL REPEATEDLY-

No comments:

Post a Comment