Sunday, November 28, 2010

I hate Baby super duper lots because he is watching Asian music award show on Channel U .... All the hot korean girls shake their pipi one D:

I used to think that wondergirls are aunties style from their famous (till my mum also know) song 'Nobody' but now they are going into the sexy route (Stockings, high boots & they hella sexy now!)

I came back at 10 plus aft work and the show is already going to end soon. This is unfair cus i only get to see all those hot girls but not hot guys. Unfair la, Baby saw so many hot girls!! *ANGRY*

Seriously i think there is something wrong with Korea, all the singers/band/actors/actress there are perfect esp the nose ._. ! Or maybe surgery are super cheap/painless there?

Some random thoughts~

1) I don't like Taeyang's hair (sorry to say). It just reminds me of shark lol.

2) I like Parkbom from 2ne1. She's the prettiest! :D

3) I love Boa's voice & her faceeee !!

4) 2pm's 'I'll be there' song is nice but the dance is weird like the choreographer 'jia zua'. Me & Bi call it the jogging dance :x

5) Why isn't Shinee in the awards show?

6) Wondergirls are sexxay now !

7) 300 or 200 pounds?

8) Koreans are gaining worldwide popularity.

9) I am going to Youtube and watch the Asian music awards !

10) I am going to sleep now. >-< Nighties!

No comments:

Post a Comment