Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 is approaching in like 2 more days ^v^
Whees~ so here's my 2011 resolution

1)I wanna quickly get my diploma and if possible a degree so that i will have a stable job in future. I wanna be a successful woman and i think that woman who drives their own car are damn hawt <3

2)I wanna lose weight so that my face will not be so chubby anymore >:

3)Try not to be late for school because my sem 2 daily grades are so cui because of my lateness. To say the truth, most of the time i'm late due to make-up. Why i die die want to makeup to school is because i cannot stand people giving the 'you're a freak w/o makeup' look when they see me barefaced one day. Maybe it's me being paranoid but I tried that kind of treatment in sem 1 & i'm not going to try a 2nd time. It sucked alot. Which girl want to be ugly tell me? signs*

4)Trust Baby more so that quarrels will be less frequent.

5)Have more confidence in myself. Usually i won't even bother to try doing something if i think i am going to fail >:

6)Stop being a emo nemo. When i see people my age having things that i don't for example freedom, i got very upset even though i know it doesn't change a thing in my case..

7)Be more sociable (to girls only) , my limited number of friends made me feel lonely at times ..

8)Study harder! I slacked a lot as compared to sem1, don't think i will be able to maintain my Gpa 3 for long ):

9)Take more initiative when doing things.

10)Ensure that i won't overspend on useless stuff. I hate the feeling of wanting something i fancy but don't have the cash to buy it ><

11)Improve on my presenting skills. I still feel butterflies fluttering in my tummy before presentation up till now even after countless time of presentations ~.~

12)A BFF . I felt super envy after watching Gossip girls, I want a Serena/Blair too !

13)Try to make our love stronger than ever! It takes 2 hand to clap so baby let's make this r/s work between us hao ma? Well, it's not like you can say no. SHY* <3

My motto for 2011;


Quit trying to please everyone because it is impossible as there will always be people who are unhappy with what I'm doing, in the end i'll just make myself & my life miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment