Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NOT MY DAY.

1) My stupid parent bought a tall bookshelf as my supposed drawer to keep my things. I'm like showcasing my stuffs around ZZZ & i'm so pissed because i'm having a hard time hiding love related stuffs and the fact that my mother or anyone in the house can touch my stuffs when i'm not around makes me VERY uncomfortable. Zzz, seriously who like people to go through their things? & i know my kpo parent will do that. When i was packing, they took turns standing there like bodyguards looking at my every move asking me to throw this throw that ... like never see people pack thing before. FML to the max.

I took about 2hours plus to transfer all my things from the old study table to the bookshelf and threw many you de mei you de away. Found lots of alibaba stuffs to name some like

1)Stickers
(I was a hardcore sticker maniac when i was xiao cheryl then, hellokitty, stitch, disney princess almost all the cartoon u name it i have it even fish cat monkey cow stickers (Cute ones) also have lolol)

2)Numerous Jolin Tsai's albums
(I swear have no idea why i kisiao her when i was just a primary school kid, my allowance was like $2-$3 per day and i actually didn't eat most of the time just to save money and buy her CDS which cost around $30-$50 each depending. Chai Yi Ling must be so proud to have such a young noob fan -_- & also how come i don't seem to have that determination of not eating now? I wanna be super light! signs*)

3) Primary school ez-link card
(Freaking funny! I'm sure no one can ever imagine me like that because I was a mushroom head with hair length slightly below my ears then. Cool or what? if ask me to chop off my hair to that length now, i would had committed suicide TWICE. That's how precious my hair is to me :x Ohya, I also gave a XL face prolly cse i'm forced to take photo then o.o?)

4)Girls brigade cap, lanyard, name tag & whatever not
(Ya, imma in the 'LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT' troop in secondary school!)

5)A musical instrument with pretty ribbons hanging (Dk what's the actual name)
(My first ever dance performance! and also last -.- we were supposed to create some sort of rhythm with the instrument and also dance with it. Shocked to hear that i actually dance bah? *SHY* :x)

6)Baby's love letter ! So for the record, Bi gave me 3 letters up to date throughout this 18 months of r/s. Consider less or normal i also don't know? ~.~

7)Found the Usb cable to the Sony Mp3 player that Baby gave me AFTER i gave him an Itouch for his birthday. Bi was so angry with me for losing the Usb cable at first :X

Sorry for the very wordy post ! few pictures & i shall retire to bed ^.^


New lashies from Daiso ! :D Bi said my lashes like peacock style ==


I don't know why it always went haywire when i applied eyeliner undereye -.-


If only my face is this thin in reality )':

P.s: I'm also quite unhappy with lots of unsuccessful plans this week. Thought i'm going to be quite busy this week so took many days off in the end i have too much spare time on hand ... Less $$ + waste of time. Wanna go gaigai badly but is resisting due to lack of $$ plus unable to find a suitable shopping companion who can tahan my super indecisiveness. Yj's busy & my very few friends are also busy ! ): Baby is not a very good shopping companion for me because i'm too indecisive although i do appreciate that he tried to tolerate for some occasions hais D:

Ohya ! I wanna get mid High waist shorts soso badly as well but i can't seem to find nice & don't cost a bomb one. Saw this perfect one @ Fourskin but it cost $45.90 i bu she de buy ):

I'm aimming these designs ~



HAWT? The girl not the shorts :B



Nice ? :D Anyone who saw these outside pretty please contact me be it msn or fb or sms okieeeeee, much appreciated ! ^^

It's our 555th days together today HEHE!
Happy 555 days Xiaobi muackmuacks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment