Monday, December 27, 2010


Merry Christmas peepos (Belated) <3 So how was your Xmas? Mine was simple but i enjoyed it, Hope you all enjoyed xmas too =)

Firstly, the exchanging of gifts with Darling :)


Can you guess which is mine & which is his? :D

Baby unwrapped my prezzie with tons of loves included first ! SHY*


Yes, Baby's Xmas gift from me is One piece character bobblehead keychains !! :D

I specially bought it for him online with a super not worth it price since it can only be found in Japan (As told by the bs owner) & i was having a hard time planning a meetup with the bs owner because i am too busy working the previous week. Plan here plan there in the end also paid more for registered postage -.-


Aren't they cuteeeee? <3


Laogong's favourite character from One piece, Luffy ! ^.^

Baby so idiot one, ask me why i never buy the female characters for him. Qian zhou only -_-

Now my turn to unwrap Baby Xmas gift for me !! *Excited*


Wheees, my 2nd favourite cartoon Stitch other than Hello Kitty <3 (The stitch doll is not included, meant to be a form of deco only :P)


A lovely letter & a pretty black box~ Super long since Baby wrote me a letter so i was so happy that day ! Luv receiving letters from my xiaobi ^.^


Baby bought me Chanel foundation !! My virgin Chanel product hehe<3


100% chio-ness no doubts, i don't think i will bear to use this on my face :x

Had homecooked food by Mama before we headed to Wisma because i wanted to drink Yakult green tea from ShareTea (A new bubbletea shop) my latest craze bleh, like nice only! :S We experience the Xmas mood awhile before Bibi send me home, It rained and we were happily drenching ourself while dashing across roads :/ Baby complained that i always bring too much you de mei you de in my bag instead of an umbrella that would most likely come in handy than the other stuffs in my bag combined - my HelloKitty makeup pouch although i rarely touch up my makeups when i'm outside LOL :B






You are the best X'mas present ever, Sa-rang-hae-yo! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment