Friday, February 18, 2011

Fail smokey eye

I'm loving the relaxing mood of doing nothing on a weekday HEHE <3!

My recent Lioele haul ! Well, tiny one :/


This is the White Sun Protection Palm in SPF50+ PA+ and i got it because well Sg's weather is outrageously hot until bth so must protect my face ttm -.-"


Lioele's Beyond Solution BB Cream in 50ml.

Erm i already got like 2 BB cream, 1 from faceshop & Dr.G from Sasa (Best!) and 1 Maybelline liquid foundation (Unused) and 1 chanel foundation (Can't bear to use it D:!) so i know i got absolutely no excuse to buy another BB cream la budden the price is soo attractive and what harm can another BB cream do to you right? :B


Just look at the WTF price man !

The protection balm cost $13.50 SPF 50PA+ leh go where find you tell me? and BB cream 50ml cost like $10.80?! You can spam your face with BBcream everyday and it can still last you very long i'm sure -_-!

The blusher & eyeliner is Apple's one. Freaking chio pink casing lor, like 10x more prettier than mine ):


Took off their pink 'clothing' & tadah ! Ok la quite chio also, pinkpink ^.^

Have not try any of the products yet as no one want to jio me out so i cannot play with makeup ):

Anyway, they are still having major discounts all over their site for brands like Lioele, Elisacoy, Lovemore mask etc. so click here AWESOME DEAL to browse through anytime you like but their things get oos fast don't say i didn't warn you heh :P

The best thing of all is that everything are INSTOCKS = no waiting time !!!

Feel free to combine orders with me & my friends because purchasing more than $60 we'll get free courier service meaning the items can never ever go missing. Fuck normal postage, my grey nudy lens !! T.T

Some stuffs that i'm aiming currently :X

Photobucket
I dropped my Missha loose powder few days ago and half of it's content spilled out while the rest are badly shattered inside the case. Few days later i dropped it again!! and everything went hallelujah to heaven SADCASE

I cannot stand my face to appear oily or sticky after applying BB cream. I want my face to be smooth smooth like baby skin hehe and i'll need extra protection because Bi like to destroy my makeup by 'bua-ing' my face with his hands ! -_-

The loose powder cost $10.80 ^.^

Photobucket
White eyeshadow stick & it's $4.20 ! :DD

Okay i'm sounding like an advertising machine so now to my fail smokey eye lol

1st try


Massive fail i know because i was running late for school thus anyhow spam eyeshadow and below lid too light cannot see clearly. Super bo balance LOL shy*


Super ultra massive fail ttm ! Tumblr always got those shots of emo people so i wanted to try be emo wannabe too since i'm dressing so not me that day but as you can see it's a fail because the background sucks to the core LOL.

The red thingy at the top right is a laundry basket and the white piece of clothing on the floor is my brother's pervertic tee & i called it pervertic tee because there's a huge ass picture of a half naked girl covering the entire front @.@

Seriously what's wrong with guys who wear this kind of tshirt? lack of girls or something despo? and i even saw before guys wearing this kind of er xin tee + holding their gf's hands while walking on the street !! Zzz your gf not chio enough meh? Piang eh -_-

2nd try


Sorry for scaring your, i know i look like some vampire from twilight @.@

I purposely removed all my makeup and do it all over again while watching a youtube tutorial on smokey eye before meeting Babybom. Gan dong bah? HEHE :x Those angmoh with smokey eye look so damn hawt while i looked like i kena punch in the eye -.-"

My eye don't look full on black because i mixed the colour with dark grey eyeshadow. No balls to try entirely black smokey eye cause i scare baby tio shock and don't recognize me lol >.<

Anyway the necklace with my name on that i'm wearing is my valentine's gift from Babybom !! I think it is chio-er than me lor *SPAM HEARTS AROUND* ❤


Took this photo of Bi @ the library before kena scolded for not paying attention KNS

He knew i was going to snapshot him so he already gave the beh song face liao :X


Love this acid wash ripped jeggings ttm !

p.s: What hair colour should i get next?! Bangs or no bangs?!

I'm behaving like as if there is no entre exam on monday uh :P

No comments:

Post a Comment