Sunday, February 20, 2011

Record: I chionged finish playful kiss in one day !!

All the way from early morning to midnight i watched till my eyes want pop out liao but bobiah too nice -_-

Some parts is abit dragy and the same thing happens over & over again, director not creative enough :X

Imagine having a bf like Seung Jo (Kim Hyun Joong), i think i would had commit suicide from the constant hot and cold treatment. Pretty face also no use -.-

I rather have a bf like Jeremy (Lee Hong Ki) from she's beautiful, one that act cute to me all the time then one that have a pretty face but treat me like shyt >.<

Korea's school uniform is so nice luh how come Singapore one like sai? grumbles*

I told Baby to buy those blazer and wear like student give me see and he replied me like this

Bi: You siao ah? this weather i sure melt.
Me: Orh saded D:

Now i'm currently chasing 'we got married' but is kim hyun joong episode la, the rest alibaba one i don't know who so never watch :P

Quite naise, Kim Hyun Joong got pair up with an older woman and they need to live like newlyweds. Not that he is very young la, i think he is like 25 years old this year :/ but the 'wife' is 6 years older~ Funny ttm, must watch !!

Kim Hyun Joong (Husband): This is the first time i am going to the beach with a girl.

Wife: Why ? I'm so honored to be the first

Husband: Because there are sharks in the water. (Scare of sharks*)

Husband: When i was young i watched jaws before

Laugh my ass off at this man !! -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment