Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I really want to blog now BUT i can't because some kuku whose name starts with the letter G is nagging me to study financial accounting D:

Can someone tell me what's the link between spa with maths/financial accounting?

.....

Anyway the diploma i'm taking is called diploma in wellness, lifestyle & spa management. Sound alibaba i know and i don't anticipate a bright future ahead too ): I should had opt to change to hotel management during sem1 (No warning letter, good attendance + not bad Gpa) and not wait till sem2 when i screwed it badly like really really badly with 2 Es haunting me already T.T

When i chose this course, what was running in my mind that time is "Wah Spa leh like taitai enjoy only and wellness + lifestyle = learn good eating habit/exercise and be thin! "

What do u expect? I'm just a kuku 16 years old kid then who thinks that i'm such a smart ass because i beat my bro for the 1st time in my life in results.

Not saying that i matured already la but now imma 18 year old kid with no freedom.

I hate my attitude towards study sometimes.

When i dislike a particular subject, i totally shut down my tiny cpu in my skull
-_-

and yes i'm lazy plus not very smart. Therefore i have to put in extra effort just to score the same as someone who is smart but lazy lol

My friend even say i got the 2.5 gpa face. Sad max, but i got 3 gpa for sem1 hor ! (Prolly the last time i can action about my score ever again) but sem2 i think really 2.5 liao FML T.T

Okay imma go mug after i end this post because Bibi took the effort to teach me financial accounting and i don't want to let him down. I only aim a D hor don't think too much :X

Erm he became a split personality monster with super bad temper when teaching. Keep scolding me like nobody business in the library.

I look at other side kena scold. I on camera kena scold. I took his picture kena scold. I say want borrow gossipgirl storybook with his card also kena scold. (cause my card kena fine $28 i bo lui pay :x) I forgot bring calculator kena scold + stare.

Aiya just keep kena scolding until we left the library then he became back to his normal self then my turn to scold him (Y) just kidding, imma sad girl because i always kena bully ):

Okay bye!

P.s: Tmr shall show your my fail smokey eye LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment