Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Super fucked up mood

I'm feeling major crankiness NOW.

Like as if i'm suffering from PMS when i'm not but i can sense them coming la. Or prolly exam stress or a combi of both or whatsoever. Zzz

I feel so sick and tired of my life, it is just so .. fucking boring.

I don't get why some people can have their life lay out nicely for them but mine?

If i'm not smart, maybe i should be born out naturally pretty?

If i'm not pretty, maybe i should be born out a straight As kid?

If i am not pretty and not smart, maybe i should be born with a silver spoon?

If i am not pretty, smart and rich, maybe i should be born with high metabolism so i can eat like a cow and don't gain weight?

If i am not pretty, smart and rich and don't have high metabolism, maybe i should have freedom and not curfew of 10pm sharp?

If i am not pretty, smart rich, don't have high metabolism and no freedom, maybe i should be born extrovert and have tons of friends around me?

But no, i'm none of the above. SICK TO THE CORE

I felt like my 18 years of living is fultile .

Edicted:

Photobucket

I wanna learn the smokey eye makeup ! raise eyebrows* Suddenly sick of gyaru/cute style for a while :P

and suddenly i want to have bangs & straight hair again o.O
Bangs are so much easier to camwhore than side fringe lor -_-

and suddenly i want to have bright bright hair colour (not chao ah lian gold) !

Peepos who rock the smokey eye makeup !

Photobucket
How can we forget Little Jenny from GossipGirls?

Photobucket
Erm Kim Kardashian, i got no idea who is she but she's hot no?


Hyuna from 4minute AKA my bi's favorite ): Zzz i straight away surrender lol.

Her dancing is one word H.O.T from her 'Change' Mv. Sexy dao i also want nose bleed -_-

Now you agree that smokey eye is sexy right from the above 3 pictures? :X but i know i will prolly fail like 50/50 chance. Fucking fat face !!!!!! ARGH

No comments unless they are good ones thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahah, you face where got fat!! Everyone is cute and perfect in their own ways ma. Hehe <3
    Don't stress for exams.
    I'm surely worse off, cos I've no holidays at all!

    And yes, the freedom thing sucks to the core. Hell to our family. :@

    Jess <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou <333 But is really fat la especially the cheeks -.- I only choose those not-fat face picture post thats why :X

    Aiyo, nehmind one more year kiss goodbye to sch liao :D I 2 more year >.<

    Yesyesyes ! we are kelianz girls DD:

    ReplyDelete