Monday, February 14, 2011

V day = M day

Did i mention before how bloody much i hate maths? _|_ There is this topic that made no sense to me at all, i can die man seriously !!!

I shall blog then waste time staring at something that reminds me of alibaba language -_-

Continuing from the previous Musuem post (:


Farah, wish my eyes are as big as hers then i will throw away all my falshies collection man !!


Huge ass chocolate cake that cost $11, Musuem wanna cheat $$ -.-
By eating this all up, you not only lose $11 which can be used on other more useful thing like say makeups and you magically gain 1kg straight !

The thick ttm icing spelled F-A-T-S


Clara, the girl that look nice from any angle (As quoted by her)

Indeed she look nice from any angle but you should look at her tummy ! You can't see any ouch of fats on her (I even tried using a finger to poke her tummy!) There is nothing there, look at own* CRY T.T



Fishtail braid (I think) done by Chewy, Lika chio only right ! :D


Spot my ugly black roots that is like going to be 1/4 of my head ler ? Nehmind, i am going to get a new hair colour with professional help and not DIY aft exam YES YES ! stupid fugly black roots.


Ping guo, She is everything that i'm not in character wise like heaven and earth. Admire her extrovert personality that i know i forever won't have LOL ):


Chewy in the middle, for once i am just a little slight bit shorter than them ok !! :X


Mei Hui, Shoot queen ! No one can win her in terms of shooting :B


XueFang in the middle , we always call her marble eyes !


I am proud to influence them into putting lashies wheee! <3

Rest are in my Facebook, too many to upload >.<

Met BabyBom after work ^.^






I like this expression that Baby gave, i find it cute toottoot one hehe <3


See the height differences is like abit nia ! :P Love die wedges man.

Today is supposed to be Valentine day and i saw so many girls holding flowers in their hand so envy luh ): Even those student in uniform from my ex secondary school also holding flowers WTH. Why do i not deserve to hold any flower because of maths ?!?!

Ok i angry already go sleep now !

No comments:

Post a Comment