Monday, March 28, 2011

EOS lenses

Today i chance upon a site that is selling EOS lenses at $12.50 each OMG, cheapest ever for EOS that i see not GEO !

& there's a buy 6 get 2 free promotion going hence asked Yj to chup in too & both of us bought 4 lens each !

I know i say i would resist shopping temptation but this is definitely a steal & it's about time my few months old lenses shift house to the bin !

The 4 lenses i ordered :D

Photobucket

1) Bambi series Green apple
To say the truth, I only bought this because Tsubasa is endorsing this len & it is very popular now :X

This is actually under Geo lens, another name called Princess Mimi but both are exactly the same ^.^




2) Candy/Jewel brown

Again, Tsubasa is wearing it so how to resist huh you tell me?


3) Candy magic King size gray

Endorsed by ageha model & i'd bought the brown before so shall try the gray one this time :P


4) G-307 turquoise
Err, the last one is anyhow order one since i have not try wearing turquoise colour lens before. I hope i don't look alibaba with this though :/

The website that i got these awesomes from is this, Eos lenses spree but tmr is the last day for payment so you still have a few hour to ponder on :P

Back to my day~

Reached Yj's hse at around 3plus because i spend a lot of time being fickle-minded over the lens :x

Had lunch that is cooked by Yj herself & it's nice hehe :D Then we head to Newton to get my pay, was craping with colleagues for quite awhile before Yj came in to chase me out LOL, miss them much !

then trained to Novena's police headquarter to wait for Bi + Cavan. Before that was walking around Velocity & imma pathetic girl who only left with $1.20 in my pocket so Yj gave me 70cents to buy bubbletea shy*

I wanted to surprise Bi by appearing outside of the building but i failed in the end because there were 2 exits & noobie boy was slower than the others so i called him in case he came out by the other exit >.<

Was shopping @ Orchard with Bi before we head to Fareast for dinner~

Baby bom is good mood boy because he bought his denim shirt so he can wear shuaishuai for me to see this coming Sat hehe <3


Happily playing RPG game in his Iphone !!


Had Thai food for dinner ! It may not look yum from the picture but it's definitely Yum !


It turned out blurry because i wanted to take a quick snapshot before anyone caught me camwhoring hehe :B

& imma stress la, Baby's cousin man yue is this sat & i am 100% unprepared luh.

What should i wear that is not too shui bian but not too over?

If i have double eyelid, i swear i won't wear my eyelash out because i feel that the older generation seems to have issues with eyelashes but i will look like Bi's sister instead of gf with my noob spects & tiny eyes. No how to be his sister when i don't resemble him at all, his eyes is 10x bigger than mine -.-

& no, i will not repeat the wearing of contact lens with no makeup routine mistake ever again in my life because i'd look 10x better in my spects seriously -_-

Hais Fml, and i must remind myself 100times not to anyhow speak without thinking ! I don't need his relatives to have a good impression of me just a average impression will do no hate no love, prays* T.T

At this moment, i really wish that i have the gift of gab >):

P.s: Next post will have lot & lots of camwhore shots so be prepared oh~

Ohya my family is evil because they know i get my pay so they forced me to treat them eat KFC family feast that cost $29.90 ! x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment