Sunday, March 27, 2011

Marsiling Community Nite + loose powder review

The title sounds boring enough & if i were to blog in details about my day, i would prolly lose the less than 5 fingers number of people who actually reads my blog >.<

The sun today was hot dao bth, I guess even my makeup melted lor -.-

The day would totally be shity w/o my dear Yaya ): Thanks for giving me attention from time to time & i'm touched because i know how superglue-ish you & cinta are hehe :B

Ohya, i 重出江湖 my twitter liao so do me a flavor & follow me because i felt like i'm talking to myself liddat, like retard only i follow people but people don't want follow me one T.T Tweet Tweet here!

There are no pictures taken today, because

1)Forgot to bring babycam out
2)No ballz to camwhore in front of so many people

But i shall post about other stuff like


My awesome beret which is called the Kumicky Beret in beige bought from Rosebelle.org costing me $18 but i think it is well spent because i can't find it outside & i love it ^.^

Kumicky is super kawaii !!

In the website, there is no pict of the top of the beret but i'd already posted it in my previous post so just scroll down & look :P


Am thinking whether to get the black one as well. Hmm, should i? Bi said that black will be able to see better contrast of my hair colour to the beret though~ BUT i'm supposed to fend off any shopping desire now T.T

On to cosmetics now ~

I bought this Kitoko Kalani loose powder from Beaute Spring while shopping with Yj @ Bugis Village the other day :D

As my Missha one already flown to heaven after i dropped it twice T.T


Dk why it turned out blur x.x

I guess not many people know about this brand & neither do i but since it is on sales, costing me $15 + the packaging stated 'PROFESSIONAL MAKE-UP' so i just buy LOL shy* :P


Unveiling the product itself~
Actually i did my research on this brand before blogging okay !

Kitoko Kalani is from Korea & they are a 'Beauty by Nature' brand which means their products are made from natural ingredients & are less harmful to our precious faces duh !


Mine is the lightest shade there ^.^

I prefer this over the Missha one because it have a very nice fragrance & the coverage is good as well but it is more bulky than the Missha one which make it a hassle to bring it out as i can't fit it into my cosmetic pouch >.<

Other than that, everything is good & i always use this loose powder for touch-up & i'd look like brand new again :)

p.s: Imma waiting patiently for my tooty boy to reach home, sadded is me )':

No comments:

Post a Comment