Friday, March 25, 2011

Sucker punch

Psyco-ed Bi into taking half day off because imma be free labour tmr for school event to earn CE points again so our sat is a goner ):

First stop Daiso @PS & Bi bought cat bowls for Chocolate, one pink & one blue :P
Noob Bi kept reminding me to tell Chocolate that he is the one who bought the bowls for him as if Chocolate will understand, hehe so cute one <3

Peekchas we took before movie,





I know i look like i only dyed my fringe but thats because of the lighting la !!


We caught Sucker punch @ The Cathay. The storyline is abit crap cause some parts really don't make sense at all but well at least the effects are quite nice i guess?

& yes there are many chio bu (s) staring in this movie, their figure are so good that i felt guilty eating popcorns lor ):


The hottest one in my opinion is Vanessa Hudgens & i can predict tons of guys are nodding their head as well :B There must be a reason why Zac Efron is interested in her right?

The lead actress Emily Browning have very pretty eyes & i love her lashes, i think it's quite charming when she blink her eyes slowly !

After movie went Bibi's house for dinner because mama's cooking :D


Hi PIG ! I wanted to take photos of his double chin :P



Must camwhore ! shy*

Anyway i don't really fancy my finge now, it's so thin as compared to the past !

& gaygay hairstylist destroyed my almost center-parting & bring it back to side parting again. You know how long i take to grow it not T.T

BEFORE
(Pardon the kuku face + attacked by pimples forehead x.x)


I don't know why i prefer this parting even though it is hella thick =.=

Anyway,


*(Smiley because of weird mouth expression)

Ain't my beret cute? still got mao mao thingy at the top wor ^.^

Even if you say no, that's your problem la! abish*

3 more photos of us taken from my Hp before i end this post ;D




Love this last pict because Bi so pei he me do weird mouth expression HEHE ♥

Time to Orhorh, Nights y'all ~ ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment