Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pardon me, i have no pictures to post hence this as a last resort but hey it's not seen by anyone than me yet hehe ! :P


Me got brown brows now kay <3

I'm so going to watson/guardian and get whatever bleach there are and flood my brows ttm, anti-black !!

Think i may ditch voluminous lashes for good since finding out that natural looking lashes are pretty as well ^.^


Nature is lovely lashes S1 + Diamond lash beauty eyes :)

These lashes are very natural on the eyes esp Nature is lovely (L), the fibers are v thin and both are with transparent band + super soft unlike Daiso or cheapass lashes that i have that are super hard lol :P

One thing bad about flimsy lashes are that it will be hard to create the double eyelid effect for monolids like me or maybe it's just my eyes >.<

These are the most expensive lash that i purchased from Japan up to date but well i would say it is definitely worth it because you get 5 pairs of these which is about the same price of one dollywink lashes with only 2pairs & the quality of these lashes definitely OWNZXC ! :)

Bought it like one month ago but it's still unused on me till now, was intending to use it with my eyelid fiber when it arrived but it's taking so long lah -.-


Impromptu camwhore shot with diamond lash which explains the clip, I won't ever go out with my fringe clipped this manner lolol :B

P.s: So looking forward to tomorrow because i'll be having like 4days of break from school since tues is e-learning module @home :D Hope i do something constructive & not waste my time off ganbateh !!

& I'm tired of this thing called friendship, i'm tired of people ignoring me, using me, trying to change me. Well fuck off if you're not intending to be my long term friend, don't get close to me & then leave me. I'd rather be a loner & thankyou for teaching me on how to be independent. I'm not a sociable person & neither am i good with words, I don't have many friends surrounding me nor any special talent so being friends with me doesn't make you gain anything either. I'm me just like that so if you can't accept it then DON'T even enter my life.

Don't think too much, I'm not talking about you, you or you. unless you're guilty.

Haha kay, i don't know why am i feeling like this over useless issues & people. What's the use of having a blog if you can't rant right? Ohya don't even think of asking me anything regarding this cause if i'd wish to share i would did it long ago tyvm.

K, enough of bullshyting & off to do Rj now.

No comments:

Post a Comment