Wednesday, April 27, 2011


Ain't my leopard hairband cute? heheh, well it will probably be left to rot in a month or so like the other hairbands :/

Dear Fringe please grow faster okie, & don't be so pong tyvm !


This is my desired hairstyle after my curls sorta died down :P & why this hairstyle? because i think it is quite versatile, for a mature look or a gyaru look (as you can see above) ^.^


This is chio max Tsubasa rocking the orangy blusher that i obviously don't have the balls to colour it on my cheeks but i really want to try though , just hope that i don't end up looking like a transvestite :/


Lastly, i'm missing this boy here. His birthday is right around the corner & i hope that he won't get deployed on that special day, i even got my outfit from head to toe planned ok! pray* ♥.♥

Goodnighty ~

No comments:

Post a Comment