Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday


Dating with Babyboy of cause ! Mama drove us to CitySquare mall first & Bi bought me supa cute HelloKitty earpiece <3


Took this with Beauty mode & i love it ! But idk why B.M always make my pict blur D;


Trained to Ion next & have my Happy Lemon's Yakult green tea with nata de coco whees~!


Bought tutu kueh & we headed to Wheelock place to find Dr. Marten outlet ^.^ Baby Buay paiseh one, so confident that Dr marten is at the 3rd level when it's at the 2nd hai us walk one big round bleahx !


Pastel colour Dr Martens are just soo pretty can, But nothing beats the Hellokitty bow Dr martens obviously duh ! :X I swear i will fly straight down to Wheelock if it ever launch again ROAR @.@


Hubby send me to ClarkeQuay before he went drinking with his friends BOO ~

Camwhore with my kitty of cause :X



Die, i'm thinking of bringing the pastel pink Dr martens home lehz :B But then again it doesn't really suit with my nerd spects face since i spend 5 days in school & i'll only be wasting friction as what Bi said lol true true -_-

Oh i bought a navy blue cardi @ Cotton On because there's a sales of 30% storewide! Body on too, Awesomezxc or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment