Monday, April 25, 2011

Long lost sistarz !

I figured i should blog since today's out of the usual from the 9.15 - 4.15 routine :P

Today is 9.45 to 12 OWNZXC ~!! If school timing everyday is like that jiu hao ~.~

Firstly shall intro my pretty max sistarz ! Been YEARS since i last met her ♥.♥



Even talking on the phone also so pretty !

Oh anyway,


Did i mention i bleached my eyebrow? Pretty sistarz bleached it for me ♥.♥ But not every part is brown though cause i have hairy & long eyebrows -_- WHO WANT GO THREADING WITH MEEEEEH?!


We went to Bugis Street that day to collect her pretty rings on her fingers !!


Sistarz' DSLR 60D is the bomb manz, even at night also can take this kind of effects !! Just look at my pretty non black roots hair sadly no more .. ):


Don't ask me why my mouth so act cute LOL @.@

Anyway, sistarz is the proud 1st try-er of my Diamond lash Beauty eye ^.^ so if you think that her eyes is especially pretty is because of my awesomezxc lash okay !! Haha just kidding, she already have pretty + huge eyes which i'm super jealous about )':


Sistarz is very good with the wink shot but i just can't seems to master it ! x.x

Below photos are took with her awesomezxc ttm Cannon 60D :D









I was so paiseh to even take out my camera because it was totally shyt beside her DSLR like Commoner & Celebrity LOL >.<

How can i miss the chance to camwhore with a DSLR right? HEHE :X





Below are photos took with my humble Samsung St550 & don't compare !! My camera is already hiding in shame*





The reason i only post the ones with bad lighting or blurry is because i have a annoying pimple on left cheek which is supa obvious with flash @!#$%^* @.@

When the DSLR owner forgo the 60D for St550. *PROUDNESS* Hehe :B





Okie i'll end with this !


Look at what sistarz is pointing ! See, i'm famous !!! LOL, bullshyt this is actually a cheena ren yao (Transsexual) shop owner name that i absolutely hate ttm -_- But i still bought their clothes la after being tempt by Sera HEHE. Usually with Yj, we don't even go in the shop lor :x

Okay sucha long post, imma proud of myself but we took over 150+ photos though ! PAWNZ tyvm

If you hadn't noticed, Sistarz & me have similar hair colour & we bought the same highwaist shorts + floral long-sleeve + top ! Awesomezxc or what? Lolol, ok random much BAIBAI ♥.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment