Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DWLSM :) Fieldtrip @ Orchard

I forgot to bring my cammy out today DANGS. Was too focused on going to Causeway Uniqlo lor -.-

Haiya but of cause i took some picture of my Vesak day too but going to blog about it on another day cause i'm lazy to upload to lappy now :/


So these are my classmates, All girls except for one guy COOLZXC RIGHT? ^.^

Everyone made extra effort that day to doll ourself up including me, guess that's the only day i don full-on makeup & nicer-than-usual clothes because we're going to town ehz !! Don't want to be lok kok @ Orchard + i know i will dress shity when i don't apply makeup, it just come together like bread&butter y'know?


OTW to Orchard took by Janice's DSLR !


Diligent me preparing ppt on manjong paper with teammates, ermerm just kidding la ! LOL, & please don't notice my horrible black roots D:




Finished ppt = Camwhoring session ! How can we not?

LOL @ Shillah's poses (The pretty girl in the middle in black)

I love her attitude manz, we disturb her say we're going to crop her face and tag her in Fb but she doesn't mind at all even though she's a model :D


With da 2 Janice(s) ! If Cheryl came we could take a group photo lol :P Fyi, my class got 2 Cheryl(s) & 2 Janice(s), Awesome right !

This peekcha took @ Wheelock's Wendy while waiting for Faci ^.^



Finally presentation time at Wendy's outside. IKR ~.~ There was this indian woman who was quite Epic, she still can sleep until so shiok-ly when we were presenting just right beside her lol :B

Presentation was over in a jiffy ! So that concluded my day @ Orchard with classmates :) Afterwards we headed to Fareast for Manicure sessions but i gave it a miss because i have 5 awesome pastel colour at home waiting for me to use + i wanted to give my nails a rest after months of non-stop nail polish, nails can't breathe liao :S I bought those chunky aka 'noisy' bangles though, 2 sets for $15 & Bibi say it's nice (I only bought it because he like me to wear it anyway) hehe <3

Okie, i needa complete my Nutrition assignment like now because tmr got training !! Ganbateh Me ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment