Saturday, May 14, 2011

$2 Charcoal Mask :)

I swear this will be the last batch of my annoying black singlet (Even i am getting sian of seeing the same old singlet) >:


So i had been using this mask twice now (Since the instruction stated not to exceed twice per week).

It's quite awesome for a $2 mask i would say & it's not those face sheet mask that you can only use it once and throw it away so it's super worth it !!

But for people with sensitive skin it's better not to try it alright winks*


Initially i was doubtful about purchasing this because i don't really trust $2 products to be used on my face but i had been seeing bloggers raving on this & it's only like $2 comeon, so why not? Who knows I might find a treasure in it right :P


Oh, You can find this charcoal black mask at any Daiso outlets :D

So lemme briefly explain about this awesome thing ! When you open the cap, you'll see a black goob stuff & when i first tried it on my face one fine day i scare my parents hehe :P There's a nice fragrance on it & after using i really feel my face became cleaner & smoother :) Please remember to see what icky stuffs are struck on the mask when you remove it :x It'll help to clear your clogged pores & blackheads :D


This is a peel-out mask but warning: It hurts like a big fat bitch no kidding >.< Alternatively you can wash it off with water but i don't know whats the differences la :x & oh it's quite hard to peel if you apply very less product on your face, anyway it's a $2 mask with 80g worth of products so just spam like there's no tomorrow alright !!



Update: Above is a photo i took of Baby + me during the fam outing today ^.^

Activities as follow~

Jcube: Super happy that my skills went back to normal at Jcube, Forever love their keyboard manz (applies to the laptop section only)

Found out there's a effing chio fam member that i never seen before !! I swear she look like a Korean Ulzzang totally & at a age of 13 know how to makeup already & her camwhore skills are awesomezxc can ?! I'm still wearing my tootness 100% circle spects at sec1 leh ~.~ Envy envy* Now the younger generation so advanced le ah?

Photobucket

PS cinema: Watched hoodwinked too (Above) & felt that we wasted $20 lol. The storyline is so uninteresting that the bf slept through ... but Hansel&Gretel + the ahma is quite cute :P

Photobucket

Random: Bi ordered the combo that came with the tiny Ben&Jerry's & i'm ashame to say this is the first time i tried Ben&Jerry >.< It's super nice can even better than Haagen Daz imo :P

Sadly i have to leave after movie due to cousin's birthday which i totally have no interest of going la -.-

My this cousin ah damn tok gong one, every gathering he brings a new girl. The previous one was a model & he ditched that model for his current gf who is a air stewardess. The girl is soo pretty even with a bob hairstyle & trust me not many girls can carry it off. She is soo tall, taller than my cousin in fact errm? :/ & her aura simply spelled "I'm different".

& i discovered the 2nd worst people on earth than tikopehs are judgemental aunties. My mum & her 4 sisters were sitting in a straight line on the bench machiam judges talking about my cousin's gf from head to toe while me the eavesdropper cause i got nth to do. Like because the girl is tall and earns more than my cousin they say that these 2 will not last long because my cousin cannot 'yang' her for sure since she's of expensive taste & also say that she confirm those kind of girls that goes for brands because she's working a high paying job when she's wearing a cotton on tee? Wapiang i bwg seriously, it's not easy to please these judgmental aunties lor -_-

Kay, full shift tomorrow. Gotta have a nice warm shower & then head to bed ~! Stupid boy went drinking with his friends again, oi stupid baby's friends stop using birthday to jio him out for drinking session can. EMO*

No comments:

Post a Comment