Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gyaru tumblr (wannabe)

Photobucket

I'm not that active in blogging as compared to the past anymore due to a more hectic life nowaday. With exams, training, work + the lack of photos ~

Oh if you're not interested in gyaru fashion you can GTFO already, click the X & never come back here tyvm ! :P People who say Japanese are fakes are just purely jealous, they are fake & chio but you? Au-natural but fugly & don't blame others because your make-up skills is shyt please.

& of cause your's truely is a victim of the fake-calling too~ The only reason i looked different is because of my damn eyes. OH FUCK SINGLE-LID PLEASE _|_ I mentioned this too many times & i can still rmb this girl from year1 who was super mean to me, she go around spreading to the class that i'm very fake, ahlian, always tease me whenever i don't makeup to sch like "Wah you today never makeup ah?" so loudly that the whole class will be staring at me~ & usually people even friends will just glance at me for maybe like 1sec but she will straight stare at my face/eye for like 5sec till i look away or something. Seriously too freaky lor ._.

During that period i was really upset, some night i even cried under my blanket~ HAHA kay secret spilled, imma crybaby :B I don't look forward to school everyday & i hate my parents for giving me single-lid T.T

So to cut the long story short, i retaliated in the end (after super long) by posting a direct attack at her on my fb. 80% of the class actually supported me & i suddenly became 'shooting machine' as in whenever she present, i will definitely shoot her once she did any mistakes & even if she didn't i'll anyhow sprout nonsense out so as to make her feel bad. That's how much i hate her at that time i wish i could just chokeslam her & punch her face till her eyes become smaller than mine, laugh at me right BIATCH -.-

But then we're fine now already, no more conflicts~ Just that i got too emotional whenever i talk about this incident :x

Photobucket

Ok let's put the negative stuffs away & on to the main topic today which is on Gyaru ! If you really know me, you should know i follow the gyaru trend as in my makeup dressing etc (When i go out not to school LOL) More to the makeup side because Singapore is not Japan, confirm chop there are many idiotic people staring if you dressed like this as shown above ~.~

But in Japan, this is like normal everyday wear la. In fact i don't really dressed really gyaru-ish nowadays more to the type of clothings that cineleisure-girls wear? Sg style like highwaist, chio wedges etc ~

So anyway,

Featuring Wakatsuki Chinatsu, my new fave :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway i guess people might wonder whether my bf ever saw my naked face & accept it since i looked hella different & the answer is Yes :) Infact the 1st time i met him, i didn't have any form of make-up on my face wor. Pure flawless face + tiny eyes ok a few years back :x (Dk when started putting on makeups & the pimples started coming as well _|_) I love the fact that i can be myself around him, he treats me the same regardless makeup or not (Sometimes he still joke around la like "Eh, ytd that pretty girl leh why become nerd already?" AHBISH*) & that's a good point that i'm sure not many guys can beat that because at least 50% of guys are realistic !! They want their gf to look & dress chio even though they themselves are ugly toad zz At times when i feel 自卑 (inferior), he will tell me that i'm the most beautiful girl to him & he love me this way~ hehe i think i would long ago had sunk into depression without the existence of this boy in my life ♥.♥

The gyaru queen Tsu-chan <3

Photobucket
I only permed my hair because these girls make curls look so darn good ! ):

Oh, today i was at the bus-stop and girl A & B were standing quite close to me.

Girl A: Actually i want to perm my hair eh, abit sian of this hairstyle

Girl B: NO WAY! *exaggerated* Curls are FUCKING UGLY & it make u look so old lor.

Me: PEK.... *imagining choke-slaming the girl in my mind*

HELLO Ms 'dry grass' hair girl, can you at least look into the mirror before you comment? Are you blind to not see that patch of grass growing on your head? zzz

Takecare of your grass first before you say anything kay -_-

Photobucket
Tsubasa's pretty pretty eye ! The lens she is wearing is the Geo bambi series/ Princess Mimi in Green apple, chio max <3

Photobucket

The packaging so kawaii ! & i can't wait for my Green apple lens to arrive la, been 2months delay already ):

Above photos credited to Tsubasa Masuwaka's ameblo :)

P.s: Might be going into hiatus till the exam's over, xoxo ♥.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment