Thursday, May 26, 2011

Uniqlo / Cath Kidston

Photobucket

So the latest Uniqlo outlet @ Causeway point opened it big doors on the 16th May~ :)

Photobucket

That's not the focus though. I'm only there to grab the Cath Kidston charity tee, a collaboration with Uniqlo + there's opening sales like duh ~ :x

It's for a good cause & me ♥ Japan so of cause must buy ^.^

Photobucket
Pictures grabbed from Uniqlo's official website :B

I went during the last few days of the sale & i was so pek to find out that most of the designs i'm aimed were wiped out clean, medium-nice one no more small sizing avail while not so nice one = no thankyou :P

Got these in the end ~

Photobucket
My fave ! Super cute Marie cat

Photobucket
Donald Duck's gf & i wore it out today ! Might see it in my next post :D

Photobucket
Legendary Minnie mousey <3

Photobucket
My papa chose this for me when they visit Uniqlo the other day :P ermerm, totally can see my Papa taste cmi loh, even i find it gay max. Don't get me wrong, i do like pink but not till this extent? (This is my 1st full pink tee okay!) I think if i were to wear this out plus tie 2 ponytail, i'll officially be 8 not 18 ~.~ It spelled "Act cute ttm" LOL but i'll still wear it out la someday? :x

Photobucket

I got Babyboy this ^.^ One piece's Luffy is just so adorable can , Gomu Gomu Nooooooooo, Jeto pistol !! (Luffy's power) ♥.♥

This piece is the most non-elaborate one (Spot the tiny luffy lol) cause the rest have a big luffy or such smacked right at the front & i find it cute but i know my ai mian zi Bi confirm guarantee chop won't wear it out & left it to rot in his wardrobe -.-

Random: Why the guy's hair so Epic ah :x

So being me, diedie must get my Cath Kidston charity tee hence pulled Bi to Vivo's Uniqlo that evening & i got these babys !

Photobucket

The last M on the shelf, muahahahah ! evil laughter*

Photobucket

This i can't remember but i just grabbed it anyway~ :P

Fyi: Their XS = S, S = M, M = L, might be due to Cath Kidston being a Angmoh brand hence the sizing is bigger than usual. This M size is long enough for me to wear it as a shirt dress but over leggings of cause if not sure zhao geng :P (DIEDIE NOT ADMITTING I SHORT HOR @.@!)

Oh, if you buy 2 & above of their tee you'll get this :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mine's the one in pink polka dots & it's pwetttayeee but i don't know when will i ever use it though :/

Time for bed, Xoxo ♥.♥

P.s: Oh i bought quite a number of cosmetics today from Sasa, Holika Holika & Kate~ I will blog about it once i take nice pictures of them kie hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment