Thursday, May 12, 2011


Kinda same pose as the previous post pict just that i put too much strength in smiling on one side than the other hence bigger cheek :/ Random: Bi's hand look like crow mouth ah :X

This is how my eyeliner supposedly look like this (Extended longer) not the uneven one that you'll see later )': (Once again i have to stress that i'm using a $7.90 japalang eyeliner hence few hours must touch up if not = CUI) Should had remember to touch up before i start zilian lor but then again nobody will purposely plan to camwhore right? The mood just came & i started snapping like nobody business hehe :P

I'm gonna drop a camwhore bombshell on ya so don't say i never warn you !! :B (Don't want to see just gtfo don't need to kpo kay?)


So life is still somewhat alright, didn't have any conflict with anyone in school neutral & i like it this way i guess :) I really do miss E25G, even though i'm not close with most of the girls but they are really cool people like BFF (The smallest & cutest girl in class AWESOME-EST!), Apple (The one who always plan class bonding events & make E25G more bonded :D), Peiting&Eleanor (The clubbing girls hehe :x) Clara (The girl who can eat a cow & NEVER get fat, everyone's jealous of her figure !), Farah (Pretty girl with hugehuge eyes!) Chewy (The cute taitai), Joanne (The gentle brainy) just to name some :D

The best thing eva is they DON'T JUDGE me because of my make-ups which I'm quite self-conscious about. (Or at least i didn't hear anything la, hear no evil geddit?) Thankyou E25G (':

I know for sure confirm guarantee chop there are people who will judge me on this, Girls have the tendency to bitch am i right? It's okay because it's not the 1st time i am the subject of other girl's bitching but remember this. You can bitch about me but definitely there will be people bitching behind your back as well because what goes around comes around & if one day you found out the ugly truth please remember you once did the exact same thing alright my dear (: Nah, FUCKYOU _|_

Sorry for getting wee bit emotional here ~


Training was fun & extremely tough for someone who have not exercise for years :x I know i complained a lot at tweeter but it's the 3rd training & i'm still surviving. I heard that usually there will be many people joining at the beginning and slowly people will start quiting so i hope my determination will pay off even though i proven nothing yet >.<


Babybom is asking for halfday off tmr, pleaseplease let him get that halfday off so we can go watch Thor together hao bu hao >:

Tomorrow's fieldtrip to Orchard & not boring lesson in class YAYNESS, hope it'll be fun !! I totally have no idea what to wear tomorrow leh, signs girls will be girls headache* :/



Till then !

No comments:

Post a Comment