Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2nd Year


Like the tittle stated, you can already guess what i am on about C:

Yea i said i'll be on hiatus till the exam over but this is of cause an exception hehe :S

So i woke up like 7am today to doll up myself, do my hair etc. just for my dear boy proud bah? (YOU BETTER BE ANYWAY) :X


I even prepared my stuffs way before hand, like pack my bag (1st time since year2), choosing my outfit in advance~ Oh speaking bout this, i initially planned to wear a dress to school that i bought online but sadly the meetup timing clashes hence ended up with my trusty off-shoulder polka dots top & highwaist shorts :)


Chiong straight off to Novena once school end to meet him & we decided to have ashtons for dinner (initially zi char @Fareast) My treat !! (Y) but somehow i didn't enjoy my meal as much because the fries are cold & the fish is soso only but i love the step-in-the-shop-likaboss-because-no-Q feel :3


Ashtons not shiok enough hence i suggested Cold stone creamery (Sinful i know, don't remind me & let me enjoy for one day will ya >:) located at OC because everytime past by i will see a long Q so i wanted to know what's the hype about but we ended up with just a Anderson cone (PS) instead because Bi think it's a hassle to walk there. We had separate cone & i must say Cookies&Cream is da best !! :X


Walked around PS aimlessly for maybe 10-20minute & then we headed to Baby's home sweet home~ He's a hardcore fan of Channel 8's police show Cliff diedie must watch hence i played audi with his new lappy (Bday gift from his dad + sis, lucky bitch!!) I fare better with his lappy keys then mine surprisingly or might be because my internet connection just suck balls because of 2 dota idiots hogging them :O


My camera is really in risk of being neglected (Oh, it already is) because i don't even bother to even take it out and snap some pictures of food or etc instead i spam photos with his Iphone which is so much faster because my lousy pok cam must wait few sec but fast have their downside as well. Just look at the quality of all the photos in this blogspot, shitty ttm :3


I especially love the front camera !! Super useful for zi-lians like me & lousy quality = illusion flawless face ..NOT LOL


Cabbed home at about 10.30 & for the 1st time Mum didn't kp !! Well.. she's asleep but she used to have this policy for me to be home strictly before 10 if not don't let me in blahblahblah usually 9plus she come harass me with phonecalls already canz, could this be a sign of hope? lol Lika pathetic only ~.~


Once again,

Happy 2nd Anniversary, 2nd year, 730 days, 17 531.6255 hours, 1 051 897.53 minutes,63 113 851.9 seconds to the awesome-est boy in my life ! ♥.♥

Although we are totally different people with different personalities, background , age gap even but i must thank you for accepting me the way i am whether it's looks or character & for always being there <3

He will be like, "Baby go remove your makeup & contact lens bah, i know your eyes tired le" :')

We still have a long way to go & there will definitely be changes going on in our respective life but remember, wifey is always here to listen to your complaints, shower you with hugs & kisses, sing song loudly in public (EVERYBODEH!) make u paiseh just to name some. LOL if i were to name all, my unglams secrets all exposed already :X

Time to hit the slack, xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment