Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lens hual

LOTD


-Pardon the ugly fan behind-

Nope i'm not on a polka dots craze, i just coincidentally fished it out of my pig-sty wardrobe & if you're wondering why am i in jeans? It's due to UT boohoo. I hardly wore jeans/skinnys out because i think girls with super long legs look better in these but if i really got the jeans feel then i'll pair it with sky-high wedges/heels of cause :3 *Shoutout to Jess who thinks that my height is cute, she is like 1.67 tall & not appreciative, i'm like minus 10 of her height canz hympf sulks*

Okay so it's been 3days since i last blogged & i did said i'll blog about my lens/bag when i'm back so first up contact lens ! ^.^


I waited like 2 whole months for these babies to arrive that i almost forgot about it lol~ but well at least the bs owner is reliable & never run away with our $$$ or something :x


Yj & me bought a total of 8 lens each & there are only 7 pairs pictured here because i opened one bottle already :D


Ain't the packaging pretty? Fyi, this is an authentic label from EOS & i bought it at less than $12/per pair only ! Super good deal right & it's way better than Geo lenses lor. Read on & i'll share the link :D

A closer up of the lens we bought~




Jewel brown

very natural looking due to it's non-complicated design. It's just simple brown with black ring :)



King size grey

Popular among the Japanese models yet the design is alright for minimal-makeup days as well trust me don't be fooled by the above picture hehe :P



King size blue

This colour should be more obvious looking than the grey one i guess :)



Flower blue

Unique design & really resembles a flower !



G-307 Turquoise

Wanna get a colour that is not from the normal range like brown,blue,grey etc. hence this ! It's 3tone so might look abit alien-ish on the eyes but not sure about this till i try of cause ;D

LAST BUT NOT LEAST,



Tsubasa Masuwaka's bambi series Apple Green !

Been eyeing this for the longest time eva !! (Note that the blogshop is not selling this design anymore because apparently after the spree she removed it because she might not be able to cover cost if she continue selling these so i'm pretty darn lucky to get it for below $12 cause if u were to source for it online confirm chop cost at least $20 & some don't even provide degree lor TSK)



I always think green colour lens are ugly but when i came across this, i knew i must get it ! My first green lens & my current fav <33

You'll look like a total freak if you go out with this lens + a naked face so don't even try :B

The link that i got these awesomezxc from is I-babydoll.bs ^.^ They are currently having promotions as well & spree ending on 11 July so you still have time to slowly choose heheh!

Camwhore time :3


Haven put on lower eyelash yet hence my eye look kinda weird >.<


with lower eyelash now so my eye-make looked more complete hehe :) They may not look much in my photos but i swear it's because of my lousy pok camera unable to capture nicely. You MUST at least have on some eyeliner if you don't want to look alien-ish & scare people off lol :X


Sidetrack, i hope my fringe will increase in length & not volume cause i hate to thin my hair cause will have those short short hair sticking out after & it's sibei annoying canz :C

I remember i once had super long fringe that cover more than my entire face with my straight almost butt length black hair & i resemble a zhen zi 100% if i let my hair down LOLS

That was during the period i first met my dearest at least 2years back, totally regret sniping it off for bangs la !! Baby even said my fringe machiam broom that time #SadLife4eva hor? T.T

Okay it's almost 3am & i need to get my beauty sleep already~

We shall leave the Apple green lens review till another time alright? -Winks-

Nights ! Xoxo ♥.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment