Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crappy feeling


A picture not shown yet that i found in my folder ~

(Random: This is the longest i can stretch my tongue cause i have super short tongue since birth, luckily i don't stutter that much~)

The class excursion was fun~ We went to Amore spa & it is like so atas only esp the facial/massages room, basically can drift into lalaland anytime c:

Had exercise circuit & it made me kinda miss cheerleading even though the toughness is prolly x10 of today's ):

Baby took edo & met me earlier so we headed to nex gaigai & i bought 2 pairs of shoes (A beige/nude gyaru-ish heels & a ninja-ish sandals). We had texas chicken for dinner, similar to Popeyes just that the biscuit is way tastier. (I never touch Popeye's biscuit eva!)

Bad stuffs start to happen when i was cabbing home. This uncle don't know his way & even thought that Bukit Panjang is west coast ... so i was in a panic + my mother kept spam call/msg me asking me why i haven reach home blahblah so i texted the wrong person instead who happens to be the old monster . FML i know but luckily i did not type anything inappropriate if not gg.com grounded for life -_-

so when i reached home, kena niam until bth. "Why u take cab home? later the taxi driver bring u to sell" Like wtf? _|_ then my father join in the fun and say i keep on online shopping later kena cheat, cannot trust internet esp the boys maybe is ahpek want to cheat you young girl blahblahs then he goes on to say i don't want to say you so much cause u 'big' girl already then leh it goes on for another 15min of repeating the same old shit that i can even memorized in my head already ..............................

KILL ME MANZ SERIOUSLY

& now even my boyfriend want join in the fun because of his loss in game ... I can sleep at 4 and i don't vent my frustration on you even though i don't like losing too kay. I'm not tired? i slept for 5hours or lesser & stand for 11 hours but i don't complain kay or say you are a lousy bf.

P.s: Kay whatever, i just have to deal with all this shits.

& 2 emo posts in 2days, i am in risk of turning into a depressionist aye? haha, don't worry once i clear my head i'll stop with emo-nemo stuffs! Sorry to bored whoever is reading~

Time for bed, it's past 2am now goodnight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment