Monday, June 27, 2011

Friends, gone

Hi,

this is a sentimental/emo/loser whatever you call it post . I'm not normally like this, no wait i am cause sometimes i just want to rip off my mask & be me y'know~

so no camwhore picture, makeup stuff, online shopping or girly stuff whatsoever just me, your's truly :)

Kay it started when i was invited to this group called BPPS 2005 graduates (My primary school) & then i saw this particular name that was added in too & i was like "Hey i know this girl, She's my once-bestfriend !!" haha so i added her & apparently she doesn't remember me (at least 7 years already) might be the fact that i put a nickname & my dp is hellah different from my naked face la ): (How many times had i said fuck single-lids? Countless)

Tons of fond memories came back like i actually cut her photo & placed her beside mine & we have the same diary (Yes, a god damn diary!) or sth can't really remember the exact detail hehe. Cute right, i was little Cheryl then #SuperLoser one lolol but i was happy so i don't mind being one if i'm happy :3 (OH, she live just opposite my blk but it's kinda weird that i didn't see her at all all these years :/)

Which led me to think as i grow older, bestfriend just became a rare phenomenon & no i am not exaggerating in my case that is haha. You can fuck off now if you think otherwise.

Everything was so pure when i was younger lika dream, then the realistic world started to came in .. The backstabs, Gossips, Jealousy whatnot so my heart learn to shut off in order to protect me. I WAS actually hurt before by friendship which is dumb ttm i know but yea it's true, people who i regard as close friends & care about but they just blew me off for other friends because apparently i'm not worth their time.

& no i'm not gonna hide under my blanket & cry lika baby anymore now which i DID before over useless people (Now imma total loser right T.T) but i learnt to take things in my stride gradually .. I know i'm not really bf material for starter, i'm so dao & i'm not one to take initiatives (But i tried kay!) & i don't try too many times because later the cycle repeat again how?

I was ONCE the needy girl that get upset if you been walking home with me forever & then u ditch me one day for someone else or super emo if you share your secrets with others but me. Now is, Heck go fuck yourself because i don't give a shit & not interested to know you gossiping bout some other girl who is obviously better than u.

For the peers who stayed in my life throughout somehow, big thanks & i guess you know who you are :D

OH i wanna wish C the best of luck for her A's this year & even though she prolly won't read my blog & we rarely contact anymore maybe once in a blue moon but i miss you hell lot & thanks for making my Sec 2/3 days a memorable one. ^.^

May people like you be blessed & the other ultimate suckers be blessed with badluck muahaha ! :)

P.s: I'm considering becoming a zai nu, lock myself at home indulge in manga/online games 24/7 like my brother LOL crazy.

2 comments:

  1. You will definitely find better friends in the future. So cheer up yea.

    ReplyDelete