Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hair hair hair

My mother was talking about a possible trip to Jb because she want to rebond her hair when it's already straight? -_-

So i was thinking maybe i should do something to my hair as well if i'm going with her but then must think carefully since i'll be paying myself so i will cry to death if i spend $$ + shitty results D:

Photobucket

Tsubasa looking uber kawaii here ! But please note that 80% of people can never pull this look (hairstyle) off including me, i'd look like a poodle with giant face -.-

So i was browsing (A nicer sub for stalk lol) Tsubasa's blog & she recently dyed her hair black

Photobucket

Still as cute as eva ~ Life's too unfair T.T

Photobucket

Was contemplating dying to jet black once & for all because i had enough of the black roots nonsense & i love my hair too much to keep dying it to a lighter colour >:

My hair transformation till due date (Kinda repeating the same thing over & over again) :B
1)



2)

The point of time when my hair was this friggin short, i can't stop cursing the stupid aunty who said that she will only cut abit of my spilt ends end up few cm gone _|_


Bangs, i really like bangs just that bangs make my face seems a lil too wide and short D:

3)

Bangs grew & back to square 1. kinda waste of $$$ to always need to cut fringe every few weeks :/

4)


1st & last time of using DIY palty dye, i just feel that my hair quality deteriorated alot after dying #SupaParanoid. Bi's mummy did it for me though with just 1pack so was supa bo balance lol :X

My hair colour was really golden brown at first, super in RL even though it was not the colour stated in the box :/


Faded to this the more accurate colour haha :x

5)

Decided i wanna be a hardcore gyaru trend follower so i made a drastic decision to perm my hair & cut bangs again !

I pointed to a Jap magazine to let the hairstylist know what kind of perm i'm after but the end result was nothing like that picture rofl -.-

6)


Few weeks/months idk & my big maggie mee kinda tone down abit :x

*Note that my hair was still of the DIY dye :B

7)

Bangs grew once again & i decided i wanted a balanced yet obvious hair colour so back to Jb & hairstylist chose this colour for me~

8) Currently i have no picture only description lol. I realize i'd been taking pictures with my hair up cause i'm just soo bored of looking at it let down :P

My perms are more like waves now, super shag version of the lather.

Black roots invading my head, few cm already >:

Hair colour faded till i also don't know what alibaba colour liaos :/

Photobucket

Tsubasa in black wig, still think she rocks the curls more :D

Really interested in this hairstyle for now. HAHA #typical singaporean girl hair :B

But Baby always seems to have issue with me & bangs + rebonding = helmet hair for the few months? >:

P.s: Okie back to my WLM world, so going to compete the revision by tomorrow but i'm so lazy to start on the other modules la, still not feeling the urgency jialat >.<

&& credits to Tsu-chan's blog, Cheers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment