Monday, June 6, 2011

Police Day Parade


The day started out not very well. I prepared like at least 3 hours ahead of time but i was still late when Bi's parents came to fetch me. I was halfway walking there when they told me they had reached, wah seriously i straightaway ran there in my wedges man ! Slap myself 300x ))):

We reached there at around 4.25pm & were the 1st few because Bi told us to REACH there by 4.30pm when the blardy thing start at 6.00pm !!!

Bi's mum say want to change his name call Kiasu Chua already lol, & this noob actually asked us to wear formally. His mum wore skirt which was rarely seen & even asked his dad to wear tie .. It was so so Makeup melting hot lor + we dressed like this = super uncomfortable then leh, we saw people in jeans tshirt walked past. PEK TTM, I swear i was going to punch him if i saw him at that time ~.~

30 minute past .. Still quite excited cause first time going to the HTA and seeing so many police at one time :B

1 hour past .. Abit sleepy, staring into blank spaces*

1.5 hours past .. AH FUCK IT, I WANNA GO HOME !! Parades are soo not my thing lor (Only came because of Baby) T.T

March in ~




Everybody settled in place :D


Look like a troop of ants don't chu think so ?


Zoomed in & they looked like bigger size ants now hehe :P


Baby is standing somewhere among the blue ants :D


GOH Teo Chee Hean inspecting the parade ~ Random fact: He is really tall & if you click on the peekcha, you'll see that he is like at least half a head taller than the rest. I thought when people get older they are supposed to shrink? :B


Assortment of police vehicles. (Blogger is really irritating, this is the max of my pictures size in my blogpost, so friggin small see what siah -_-)


This red vehicle ji cool one ! Specially for riots i think?


Can spray supa huge amount of water at one time, i think if you were to stand in front of it during a riot, you might just fly away from the water forces lol so please don't riot because it is 100% water wastage, y'know water expensive not TSK.


Seen this vehicle on the Channel 8 9pm show Cliff? Inside like small meeting room haha :D

Finally march out ~


I think white uniform one are cool but Bi said they are Ns men who sway sway got choosen to do Sai kang :/


The nicest pose of the dance i think. Supa sian only, 99% of the time i don't know what are they doing. Confirm chop the choreographer jia zua one, this kind of choreography also can come out with. Must why ask me stand at the center shake my pipi to latest Kpop songs better -_- !!


Baby & his mummy! So cute lor, she never look at camera one hehe :x


Me & my policeboy <33

Smiley face because my face ji cui already after sweating like 1 litre?

Baby supa cute one, he was forced to cut his hair real short because of this parade & cannot stop grumbling over the hair length he xin xin kuku 'saved' up. It's okay, botak i also don't mind one :S


My bag of the day

This atas looking bag i got from Pretty pxdkitty for 10 bucks !!

P.s:

Photobucket

I'm trying to find nice frills socks in Sg just like how the Popteen models wore with their heels, so kawaii !!

With socks, you can bid farewell to nasty blister & bites #ForeverKenaBiteByShoes + it might just become a trend next time who knows ? :B

No comments:

Post a Comment