Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Planing~

UT today was kinda .. no comment ~ The next one is on next week so imma slack 1day :x

So i was busy planning on my big 2 years anniversary with my boyboy & i came across this :D

Photobucket

Singapore is just soo small with not much places to go but i really want this important day to be fruitful or at least not the usual routine since it's my 1st time celebrating 2nd Anniversary but sadly not for the boy's side. Erm *Coughs* :/

I heard quite a number of negative comments about USS, Bi's too but i figure it beats the usual dating routine of typical movies/dinner etc & obviously ownzxc escape theme park right :B
Photobucket

Here are the NTUC membership cards that are applicable for the privileges grabbed straight from NTUC Fb :D

Baby is seriously Bitchy ttm, he refused to go search for the card & still can say this

Photobucket

It's meant to be a joke you see, this person beh pai seh one :x

I know my floral background supa chio right! My turn to be beh paiseh HEHE

& yeah just in case you're wondering why i don't have a face is because something corked up with my msn & my dp seems to magically disappear everytime i log in so i gave up & resigned to my fate of being a faceless dude #EMO ~.~

P.s: I really need to start getting back my momentum for cam-whoring? & next post is most likely on the fam outing on last sat ^.^

& i decided that i have 80% chance of not going back black because it's soo not gyaru & i think only queen gyaru Tsubasa can pull the black hair look off unless my hairstylist suggested otherwise that is :x

No comments:

Post a Comment