Wednesday, June 15, 2011


Heyyo~ :D

I'll be heading to Jb to do my hair but problem is i have absolutely no idea what to do >:

Rebonding? Nah not going back to boring straight hair for now i guess :/

Go lighter? of cause not to the extent of blonde like Xiaxue ah :P Lighter is definitely tempting but not so for the black roots. VERY ~.~

Go darker? Don't have to care a hoot about black roots eva again ! But it will be hard to get light colour again afterwards if i regret hmm?

Retouch? Destroy the black roots & mum paying for it (Cause retouch is cheap) !

& then i'm worried about the chemical damage i'll be inflicting on my hair if i dye again. Anti spilt ends + dry + frizzy hair !!

Ytd i was shooting bi saying he was obsessed with his hair, but then to think again i am more of a obsess than him BUT i'm a girl so i'm excused hehe :x

Okay the Queen of fickle-mindedness is heading to bath right now, please don't mind me -_-

EDITED at 12:27AM :


I'm actually doing my notes for Anatomy&Physiology for P4 now, and the 6p is like 47 slides long so i jia zua & came here to blog instead hehe :B

so all was good in the morning till my mum pms worked up & she was in a bad mood so i was the source for her to chu qi obviously . Lika mad biatch only & she actually chose to eat chicken rice over the usual Old town. LIKE hello, that stupid chicken rice stall is the worst eva, taste like shyt still nvm expensive somemore lor. Both of us can't even finish one person share of chicken can + the rice is cold ! A hungry girl is a angry girl grumbles*


Remember the china doll? Yeap, Mum rebonded her bob & have this exact hairstyle - the bangs. Thanks goodness lol

For me,

Much to baby's delight, my hair colour is pretty much the same because hairstylist told me any lighter i'll have to bleach my hair & that's a absolute nono for me >:


Closest colour i can find & please ignore that one strand of flyaway :x

I opt for touch up instead so BYEBYE FREAKING ANNOYING BLACK ROOTS !! You won't be missed foreva, perish & die in hell muahahah :B

I had highlights done on my head though as suggested by hairstylist & erm i have no comments regarding this yet :/

& treatment duh, must do one ! I just wished treatment time is like 30 minute instead of 10? So total added up to be about $100 SGD, shucks to have long ass hair huh ? Bobiah lor, -shakes head- ~.~


Stocked up on my Hada labo moisturizing lotion AKA toner in short because my whitening series one is gonna finish soon~

Guess how much i got 2 bottles for ?? :X

Singapore retailing at $21.90 for 1 bottle & i got 2 bottles for the price of one in Sg lesser by 10 cents ! Am i awesome or what? Hehe JB rocks your socks manzxc

Erm not really :S

P.s: I hate UTS byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment