Friday, June 3, 2011

Youtube

Youtube is a good entertaining site if you're bored & i'm here to share some vid i find interesting :D

*By now you should know i'm a makeup person so if you're not interested in reading just shoo kay. 1 sec to move your cursor to the X :D

Really buay tahan girls who like to comment this & that on makeup. You want people to be au natural like you why do you even bother to click play man? Seriously if you're not in the least vain then don't even bother to dress nice, wear those auntyish clothes let your hair rot cause these are stuffs that make you look nice in a way just like how makeup does. Remember you're insignificant & nobody give 2 fucks about you so go & be fugly all you want :)

Gyaru makeup tutorial



Abit dramatic i would say but hey Gyarus are bold ! & it's really not easy following the gyaru trend, just look at the number of cosmetics she used for this look :B

I'm usually lazy to apply eyeshadow (Limited colours in my stash like the basic brown, black, grey & silver) but i'm going to try the white waterline ! (Never eva line my waterline black cause it will just make my eyes smaller than it already is)

Super envy how sharp her features are through makeup or whatever idc as long as it's nice :D



Love this look soo much !! Esp the bottom lash, can't seem to work it out with my Dollywink babycute bottom lash which are similar to what she's using + she obviously rocked it canz )':

Still in progress of learning how to draw balance wing with eyeliner. I have all types of eyeliner from cream, liquid, gel, pencil just that no skills ~.~


Gyaru side swept bangs tutorial




I tried this look once & obviously failed lol. Baby was so horrified and pointed to my fringe "What happen to your hair ?!?!" the moment he saw me TYVM -_-

I will still try this one day even though my fringe grew?

Tsubasa look-alike !



The video cover picture (The same girl as previous vid on side swept bangs) actually freak me out at first sight, look like some freaky doll with giant eyes but once u clicked play it's not that bad already :B

Her hair is just too adorable don't cha think so? Whoever say curls are not nice please go bang wall now. Lika defensive only :S

EDICTED @ 3:36 A.M

My neck is aching after sleeping at bi's just now ):

Dear was watching anime while i was sleeping & he told me i'm super unglam when i sleep because i snore + liu ko sui on his pillow (salivates). LOL all my ugly sides exposed liaoz D:

Okay this is not the main thing la anyway,

My plan for tomorrow (Prolly alone?)

- Sleep all i want

- Try to accomplish any look from the vid i posted above & maybe camwhore abit?

- Meet bs owner to collect my 2th anniversary dress squeaks* (But i cfm chop need to shed some kilos to be stunning in that piece ~.~)

- Head to kino

- Hunt for super pretty 3gs hello kitty casing

Hope to be back ard evening time & then it's time for my revision. UTs are seriously super spoiler ttm to this otherwise enjoyable hols )':

No comments:

Post a Comment