Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just finished packing up some of my stuffs as my table is like a pigsty + transferred my items in my old bag to the new bag that baby brought (Happpy) :D! yet i'm afraid i will make it black black >.< Anyway, i wanna go gaigai ! Anyone? I'm having math UT tomorrow which i know nuts about & i'm still daydreaming Pfft.

Shall make a list of the things i'm craving for
- BB cream
- Lipstick/concealer (Nude)
- Dark blue ribbon wedges !
- Light denim shirt (preferably longer length so can be wore as dress/shirt)
So that's all for now, $$$ is tight so ya if not my list would definitely be endless boo :')

Only those 'long-term' one i will put in the wishlist on the right side >> :B

Btw, i had science UT on last thursday & i sucked badly when everyone claimed it's easy. Everyone was like "I think it is easy what!" Arrgh, gona be faceless when the facilitator show us our grades zzz. Science suck & always will !!!

I want to play audition with my laptop but somehow the keyboard (Not laptop's) don't seem to be working D:

On the end note, it is baobeh's sister's birthday today !
Happy Birthday baby's jiehjieh :DDD
Forgot to add in yesterday, we were walking around Tangs @ Vivo city to find a suitable present for her. We wanted to buy makeup since she will definitely use it. Initially was planning to buy her Chanel powder foundation (@$82)/ Anna Sui foundation (@$74)/ SKll toner (@$89). Fucking ex but no choice as his sister is 27 years old and i should say earning quite a bit so we can't just buy any alibaba brand for her LOL. The problem is we don't know which shade she is using so baby msged her and ask but she said that she forgot and she is already using Chanel's foundation so the chanel foundation is out and also the anna sui foundation (I think chanel is a much better brand than Anna sui so probably she won't even use it). As for the SKll toner, her sister said it is useless so we thought of buying the SKll essence (I dk what the hell it is for) but it cost $99 for the smallest bottle which is completely out of our price range so we ended up not buying anything after wasting so much time in Tangs lolol -_- I felt so embarrassed when i'm asking the price of the foundation all this because baby say girls' things he don't want to ask so i'm forced to do so for the sake of jiehjieh hehe :B It is very obvious i am not those kind who can make people blind when i open my wallet (Too much cashnotes), instead you only see flies flying out Roar just joking (Not to the extent of flies making their home in my wallet at least i have coins ok ! :B) + I definitely don't look the age to be using Chanel/Anna Sui/SKll. Nevermind, soon it will be my turn to be a real lady in future .. NOT ! :')




New backpack <3



The 2 things i can never be w/o other than ♥ - Eye drops & Lipbalm !

No comments:

Post a Comment