Monday, June 14, 2010

First day of school was sorta okok except a female teammate in my team is having the monday blues for i-don't-care-what reason and was sulky and kinda spoils the team spirit for the day + we are a 4 man team instead of 5. I ended class late for about 30minutes and then went to meet Yj who waited for me so long, so sorry! <3 We went to my ex school F.s.s first to collect my certificate & testimonial. The damn D7 looked so ugly on my cert ARGH ):

Met Shirlaine and we went to Bpp to patronise the newly openned Daiso! Wahahah, me & Yj like 2 aunties like that take this take that while Shirlaine looked kind of bored while we were enjoying being aunties LOL >.< So we brought couple beanies, she brown-white while for me black-white :B I also brought 3pairs of sock in which one is too small for my giant feet, didn't notice the measurement Grrr and a pinkpink blusher because it looked cute but i'm afraid $2 items can't be trustable later my cheeks swollen or something CHOY O.O

After Daiso, we walked around somemore and spent quite a longtime at Watson deciding on which lipstick to get. I wanted to get nude beige but all the colours looked weird like brownish? Anyway there's a 20% sale going on which attracted both aunties hehe but in the end we ended with nothing and went to sit at the baby's room in the toilet. The 3 of us crapping all the way till shirlaine's mum call so it's our signal to go home already + my feet is aching badly. Baby accompanied me to chat on phone while i took bus 922 for the lst time home.

My babyboy went to sleep without me and now i'm going to join him ler. I miss my bombom so much ):

No comments:

Post a Comment