Sunday, June 13, 2010

Had dinner with 2 families and i ate like the most mantou and the least rice :B The reason being (It is very rare when i can't finish one bowl of rice sad to say) could be after i saw my 10years old cousin eating frog's leg and then crab's leg and fish eye with the socket and eyeball all, i can't help losing appetitte and she happened to sit beside me. I was like so amazed at the way she was enjoying the so called 'good' food, she was particularly kissing the crab claws or something and even produce those kissing-like sounds, but it was no where as gross when she digged the eye out of the curry fishhead we were having and like remove the eyeball from the socket and consume the fish socket first. OH MY GAWD.
Me: Amanda, nice anot the socket?
A: Nice! taste like jellyjelly one. Smiles*

Me and her sister were giving the grossed ttm face but she don't seemed to mind anyway after everyone saw that scene, my father was sharing story with everyone about me being a loser in appreciating these 'good' stuffs and asking me to eat chinese medicine or anything that even taste bitter is like asking me to chop my head off. Dirty linen should not be aired in public la pa! LOl -_- anyway i had a small tiff with baby earlier and i think we ignored each other for 2 hours but i missed him so much already. Die i'm lousy hehe <3

Tomorrow is an official school day for Rp! Boo boo boo, i prefer being an night monster than waking up early everyday ): Argh, i need to go hang clothes already and prepare for school day. Bu kai xin*





It would be best if i had a eyepiece strucked in my ear and i can choose when to hear things and when not to and a good example is when i can shut out the words that 'mother'-fucker is uttering to me which i don't want to hear like most of the times except when she's calling me to return the money she owns me. There is no love just hatred.

No comments:

Post a Comment