Sunday, June 13, 2010




Today my poor boy's energy bar was pretty much empty so pardon us for looking uber shagged in our photos lolol.



Baby thought that if he open his eyes bigbig then he won't look so shag lol. Sooooo cute one, you can't fool anyone silly bom <3

So we nua-ed away most of the day because baby was v. tired and also very hot at the same time. Worried die when i was sweating yet he was covering himself with the blanket when his body temperature was so high! ): Luckily after he slept, his body temperature went down to normal but he started coughing instead >.
It was still early when we finished dinner so we decided to stroll around orchard road enjoy the night breeze and we ended up in 313@sommerset because i wanted to see if Cheena Obasan's shop closed down already anot (L'arc en ciel)(It is a miracle how a cheena woman thought of a french shopname and it sound rather high-class too but the saying that 'what you see may not be always what you get' is true because the things they sold are overly-priced x2 for e.g a lousy obiang hairband for $9 and this happens to be the 'sale' price and while a non-sale hairband can cost $35++. Seriously who in the right mind would throw $$$ away like that? and the boss so gross-looking worser than a lizard which is like the creepiest ever. The last word to be ever associated with her/him (That boss could be a transvesite who knows right?) would be 'pretty'. 5 words Y.U.C.K.S. I am being super judgemental now because she is the fucking pcb uglier-than-lizard CHEENA with breath like she never know the usage of a toothbrush who ate up my $86. It's okay, eat up my $86, i will treat it like an unavoidable sacrifice. May you perish in hell you whore/ slut/ bitch/ disfigured + kena train ram over 10000000times face/ si ah gua !!! Ok, not going to talk about ah gua anymore, wasting the spaces of my blog which is too precious for him/her anyway. That bloody shop is still opened for business !! ARRGH, OH FUCK THAT AH GUA FACE.

We walked in Zara as i tempted baby to buy the i don't know what is the proper name. Tuxedo or something? those suit that businessman wore but in his case, It is made of a material much casual-looking than a businessman suit but still thick and quite attention-grabbing to me anyway<3 and which one would probably suffer from heat-stroke just by wearing it on a singapore afternoon. We singaporeans exchanged war for the sweaty weather i guess so peace in singapore = BTH like you can't help but curse weather :S Then we went to chameleon and i brought a blusher brush & a scarf-like thingy which was supposed to serve as a headband to me when i tie it around my head. I bused home alone so as to let baby reach home earlier because mama da ren specifically say so :x

My boy is already fast asleep and he should be in his Alice-in-the-wonderland dream ler, joke lol :B By the way, It's like 2+ am midnight and there is 4 people awake including me. My cousin & elder brother are wacthing worldcup shouting "GOAL" here and there -_- while the younger one i don't know what he's doing and i don't care either while me blogging & watching GG :O I tried the Fold-the-scarf-into-a-headband (I anyhow fold) and it looked abit overly mature on me. This is very random i know lolll, kays back to my gossip girl.





Sweetdreams everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment