Friday, June 11, 2010




The 3 female leads from GG: Jenny (the 15year old!), Serena & Blair.

I didn't slept well last night and now having a aching neck~ The day already is already starting to suck because the weather is a bitch and even more when the crazy tigress scolded me randomly because i keep on going out which i don't provided i am having a holiday now and what's the purpose of staying home and facing the computer during a holiday? + i came home well within my curfew which is before 10pm. Wtf, I don't get what is in the minds of these older people really, maybe me becoming a lifeless zombie is what she wants -_-

Ya i keep on complaining but nothing is going to change that's what baby told me but i'm still not gonna stop because complaining is way better than sinking into depression of why my 17'years'old life sucked so much and when the hell will all of this end?! The holidays is coming to an end soon sad to say and the horror of presentation and Rjs everyday is coming back to haunt me. I didn't enter the RP website since the start of the holiday and i can safely say i forgot at least 50% of what i had learned. Good job for me i know and the grades or should i say my first Gpa grades will be reaveled which means doomsday is arriving when school starts. FML because i have a lot of confidence that i will flunk with flying colours which is not a thing to rejoice for. FML again beacause my class contains a lot of smart ass and i'm not one of them.

I'm going to die from complete embarassment so please attend my funeral even though i don't have the $$$ to put my big face in the obituary page if it even requires $$$ lah i don't know -_- Wait, i guess i will just die a silent death and probably act like i don't care a hoot about my grades since i diedie also want to avoid letting those action-pack ass see my 'I am a loser' face if i can help it of cause ESPECIALLY Oily girl whose habbit is to 'carelessly' show people her impressive cleavage. I can predict that she will be like "Hey guys, i got a A !, yay or something". Someone please fuck her life btw i think someone already did -.- kays, i'm evil only to her and i know i should not be judging people BUT this girl here apparently judged me from head to toe right from the start and i guess she might be in love with me because she apparently scrutinised my everyday outfit, make-up etc. I don't put on makeup everyday to school, it is ultra tiring if you tried (My eyes plays a big part in stopping me) for my case anyway and when i don't intend to put on make-up that day, my outfit for the day will be very standard, i just throw on any tshirt and a jeans and i'm ready to go + my shoe will be the black ahma school shoe that cost like less than $5. Don't laugh! Although my classmates once teased me about this. Zzz, i'm not going to hide the fact that i'm a cheapskate but it is indeed comfortable right no? Sign, once i get my bloody diploma i swear not to be like this. Pathetic me. Anyway, the part about Oily being in love with me is a joke. It's actually very gross. ~.~

Okay, i don't know who will be reading this post or maybe no1 does but do me a flavour and don't go around spreading cheryl is a cheapo alright ): Kays, i'm so not looking forward to school because of the damn grades which i wish i won't be getting so soon. Sign, i alway tell myself to work hard but everytime i failed. Its like i'm still not mature enough because i keep on getting distracted. OK, not blaming the distraction because i am the one who allowed the distractions to get to me thats why it become a distraction in the first place. If people laughed at me on monday, i will just tell myself because i did not study and i deserve this or not because i may just lose my cool. Okay, i seriously am not in the right mind & sprouting nonsense already. Those who actually read to this part, thanks for giving me faces by reading this ultra long & boring post anyway. Tons of loves <3

Ending with another picture of GG. Apparently they are my current addiction now <3



R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment