Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ohya i forget to add in today is my first attempt at cooking fried rice and baby say it is niceeee. Like happy only or maybe baby give me face hehe but hope my naughty boy can feel the sweetness muacks !!

Anyway, today i encounter something on the way home just now. There is this malay couple who can't stop kissing & they are standing beside me unfortunately. The atmosphere seemed wrong but i just act blur lolol. I don't get what's so romantic about kissing in a jerky bus full of people that they can't even get a room anyway -.- Then sometimes later, i don't know how they kiss kiss till they keep shifting behind and the guy bumped into me. Normal reaction is to at least glance right of what bumped into you then his girlfriend stare at me with those irritating big eyes like i want to steal her boyfriend right under her nose like that. Ok la i lose her eyes bigger than me -_- Firstly, how the hell can your kiss till invade my little space, i paid my busfare kay -.-. Secondly, your bf is a MUD and a ugly one. Thirdly, maybe i'm being a little racist but i associate MUD with guys who are irresponsible bastards + girls who love to get-pregnant-easily-&-abort like it doesn't mean anything. But there's still the 10% who are pure though :D

No comments:

Post a Comment