Saturday, July 3, 2010

Today is saturday ~! (Yesterday) :DDD Baby and i went to Cineleisure to watch Twilight saga: Eclipse ! Everyone Thumbs up hehe although i still don't get the Volturi part but it is quite fruastrating that we still need to wait for the next part. Why can't they just make a Twilight marathon movie ARGH ?! Felt so sorry for Bree tanner ): Anyway people, let's all be anticipating the last part of twilight which is 'Breaking Dawn'. Edward & Bella have a babygirl ! Bella became a vampire at the age of 18, cool or what :B I wore heels today and my feet is aching badly with painful blisters sobx, Ai mei de dai jia ): My blue contact lens finally arrived after like so many weeks even months but the worst thing is it broke so the blogshop owner is going to refund me but i want my lens you ass ! ><

ARGH it's sunday today & my UT is tmrr for goodness sake, i'm constantly getting distracted as all my files are inside the lappy ! Lapppy = Internet connection = Tempted to audi/Facebook/see girls' blog ): Something to point out is i'm straight! but i don't know why i like to see girls LOL my classmates said i am something wrong because she like to see guys but i like to see girls shy*


I chose this picture because there is no Edward & i prefer the ending of Jacob & Bella happily ever after but too bad~ I still don't get why baby said edward is handsome & some of my classmates are apparently in love with him. To me edward is just white in a scary way & his hair is always messy, the Edward's fan will curse me if they see this =x Anyway when the scene of a topless jacob appeared yesterday on the screen the theatre (girls obviously) went "ooohhhhh or aaaa" something like that so i concluded that there are more Jacob fanatic than Edward :B I asked baby why they always show Jacob not wearing clothes unlike Edward then Bi said because Edward no muscle cannot show HAHAH so funny. BUT i think vampires is way cooler than werewolves ! Werewolves smelly smelly like my husband :x

Ok i will end with some zilian photos of me & my naughty boy because i seriously need to study now, time is ticking ): Whoever say Rp is slack please slap your face 100x now hehe :B

Bibi's photo first (My cute zilian king) <3






Now mine :B







I want a less rounder face ):

Ciaossss !

No comments:

Post a Comment