Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm here to blog because i need to give baby his due credit for being such sweetheart heheh <3 ! First of all, yesterday he brought me shades because i say it was nice and it was sort of random and as for today i was late due to tigress being home which made it hard for me to slip out early & i encountered something (that may not be what i saw as i was a total blindmice with no spectacles/contact lens on) today which made him angry so he was like "You ownself walk to my house, i don't want go down bring you already bye" in a angry tone to me ): but in the end he still came down to bring me with grumbles* hehe so cute one <3 Mama also so sweet, brought wanton mee for me to eat happygirl.

We slept awhile then left for Vivo city as i chao him to bring me to the bigbig pet shop to see hamsters but well the shop that sells clothes* for his baby iphone is just opposite so we are all fine with it. When we reached Vivo, we went to the Kopitiam to eat chicken pepper lunch baby's treat wheee. I told bi that if one day we want to open F&B business, we should sell pepper lunch ! There was
this little girl sitting beside us staring at us eating even though there is a plate of fried rice at her table so cute one, even the toddlers can't resist Pepper lunch :x After we filled our tummy, baby wanted to go see his Iphone clothing but i dragged him to see hamsters first, then we went to see the doggies next door. So many furry dog was cutting their hair luh. I like any dogs that is furry but baby like golden retriver and say next time want to buy one and he also said golden retriver's shit are as big as human & i must clean. No way lol -.-

we went to the shop that sells many iphone/itouch casing next and bibi was a happy boy because his baby iphone got 2 new pair of clothings lolol. I think he buy more clothings for his iphone than me lor ): Fancy me getting jealous over a gadget hehe :B Anyway now got GSS, Buy one get one free all @ $19.90 :) We went to Daiso next and i brought cake makeup pouch in pink that baby chose for me and makeup remover wipes then we went to the open area and sat by the staircases and we managed to catch a glimpse of fireworks !

Afterawhile i chao baby for icecream and we went to search for it, i wanted to have swensen's cone but they don't sell it anymore i guess? so in the end we had haagen daz cone me cookies & creme while bi chocolate and cookies, baby's treat again. 2 stupid cone for $13.40. I felt so guilty afterwards as just pay a little bit more we can eat those big bowl one eat till siao but well this way is good in the sense that i will eat lesser and not contribute more to my calories intake as the only thing growing inside of me is my weight and not my height sad to say =.= We went back to the open area to sit for awhile then we went to get drinks as we were thirsty before heading for the bus interchange.

Baby brought nuggets for me to eat on the bus ride home. I think he have a motive by feeding me so much, It's like dinner+dessert+supper you know! super sinful no good no good >.< he finally admit his evil plans and told me because he want me to become bearbear, roundround sure very cute one. Ya, cute my head -.- like our height differences is not obvious enough, if i become round sure very weird standing next to him. Signs make me stress only and he is like still growing taller ! This is so unfair,. i should be growing taller D: I slept all the way home on baby's shoulder <3 The busride home from Vivo to Bukit Panjang is scary, at least 1hour long but even scarier for bi because he need to take 190 from Bukit panjang to Dg and then train home >< My babyboy is being so sweet i hope he never stops being like that to me :x Laogong, i felt what you had done for me muacks <3

The pictures are quite blur as i am using a 3.2 mp lao kok kok phone now as my hp charger lost can't charge. I'm lazy to edict too so here goes :B




No comments:

Post a Comment